JB Question (1 Viewer)

Ian

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Hey, is this a valid lr: Reds have to face backwards.

I saw someone deny this, but it seemed valid to me, if invalid, I want to know why.

only 1 reason i can see this being invalid is games that need skill not being able to be played properly such as obbies or climbs or whatever, deathrun, box game, stairway obviously shouldn't count into that since they're pretty straightforward. so with that in mind it doesn't really make the lr invalid imo.

super interesting question i've never seen asked before tbh

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Yeah, that's what I said Vinny, but the blues wouldn't give me a specific answer when asked why. They would only tell me "It's Invalid". I want to wait for a jb admin, since they know stuff the best.

Reactions: vinny
Honestly I don't think it would be invalid (speaking for me, not the jb team) as an lr is really only invalid if it forces the warden to break rules or is something spammed over voice (ie a prison gets to be a guard, must make a fart sound after every order, must take a drink of water after every order), though for something like the last one, the warden can accept it but has the option to deny it as it isn't really mic spam, just annoying for the warden. As far as I know, there aren't any rules that prohibit warden from ordering reds to go backwards, but I digress if a full says otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread