Completed JB map issues (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

This is a suggestion to add rules to arkatraz just like chretien.
1) Doing the easter eggs to get putin should be kos.
2) Freedays should not be allowed to use their freeday to escape the map takes 0 effort and they don't get damaged by the sentries. So maybe they have to lose the freeday first to do it.
3) HNS is almost impossible if no one is keeping an eye to the exit door so perhaps a blue has to be nearby the exit and kill people that are trying to leave.
4) WarDay has the same issue with people escaping.

I agree.

On Chretien, you are KOS for crossing the security border, so I suggest making it KOS to enter into the Putin hallway and the room where the Exit Button is.

HNS would be easy to play with 2 or more guards as Chretien requires at least 1 guard to be at the Exit Button and the rest to be in the armory,
War Day, however, would be tricky, there's not much I can think of except a guard protecting the Exit Button, same as in HNS.

I agree with this 100%.

Although it is pretty easy to kill Putin with crits, the way to achieve Putin has become too easy. Don't even start on how hard it is to kill him without crits.
Let's not forget how hard it is to successfully do HnS or Warday with the escape and Putin. Don't know how to fix this, but there has to be a rule.
Escaping is pretty hard, but for freedays or Putin it is way, way easier. This needs a rule for sure.

Simple solutions are to make getting secrets like Putin K.O.S. and give guards more options to counter the OP strats on Alcatraz.

"Doing parts of an easteregg that involve Prisoners winning or ending the round will make you a Rebeller. This includes going into secret areas, hitting switches/buttons, or picking up parts."
doing escapes/round winning secrets is already kos, a poll for other 3 options would be nice.
insta-wins is shit map design anyways maybe just disable the exits via stripper source?

• Angry
Reactions: Skull
insta-wins is shit map design anyways maybe just disable the exits via stripper source?
I personally like the idea to escape, but I only like the way you can escape at chretien cause you need to get inside the spawn of blus that's why arkatraz is such an issue.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
Alright, here's what we can do.

1) Going into the putin "bathroom" area as well as hitting the easteregg parts to unlock it will now make you KOS.

2) Won't be making any exceptions or changes for this. Freedays will be kos if they activate the button to exit as well as attempting to go through the exit as this falls under going into a game ending area. A simple solution is if you are so paranoid about it, you can ask the warden to stay near the exit and do minigames there which has plenty. Additionally, if someone chooses to have freeday for others and decide they want to try and escape/rebel that's their choice. It ultimately should fall under the blues/warden responsibility for going about it.

3) In the case of HNS. It's pretty obvious atleast a couple people are going to do 1 of 2 things, either do the putin easteregg or escape and end the round. Although putin is somewhat taken care of with 1), escaping is indeed a problem. Therefore, we can allow blues to camp the exit area as an alternative during the time to let reds hide. Of course this isn't a perfect solution, but its the best I can come up with.

4) is more tricky then hide and seek, as reds are going to get ammo and you cannot simply expect things to go as smooth. I don't think I can make any changes to try and fix it because of this, maybe ask whoever the warden is to make the location disco since that would cover the exit. In the end, the person choosing lr should be considerate of someone possibly trying to end the round so maybe avoid doing such an lr.

Going to make a similar spoiler to Chretien under "map specific" rules for this.

Reactions: TRGGB2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread