Declined [JB] Make LR's deniable if same for a few sequential rounds (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hehe troll

Donator
Hey.
So recently I got really frustrated due to an LR that made us do a minigame over and over, and each time the same person won and it'd all loop again. It was like a joke I've heard half a dozen times.
I'm not assuming here: I'm basing this off of experience and (voice) chat. I, together with others, found this very irritating.
This suggestion is against that.
After how many times do you guys think an LR gets irritating?

The person rightfully won LR, so they have a right to pick whatever LR. It might be annoying to you and others, but if it isn't against the rules people should be able to pick any LR they want, it isn't their fault that nobody else is able to win LR or if others want to chain an LR that is up to them as they, again, rightfully won the LR.

If the repeated LR's get annoying, you can always try to win LR to break the cycle.

Skill issue honestly. In all seriousness, if the player is winning the LR without help of any exploits, he can pick whatever in his LR.

Reactions: Cowboy
Type "Type "rtv" if you are highly racist"

• Happy
Reactions: Noirr
Type "Type "rtv" if you are highly racist"
average _black contribution as always

I'm on the same boat as others, if they earn or they should be able to choose whichever lr as long as its valid.

Cheers.

• Funny
Reactions: _Black
Hunger games chain or die :medic1:

I'm going to have to vote no because if you want a different LR then just win the LR yourself and then you pick something else.

If someone is choosing Hunger Games over and over again cause they keep winning it repeatedly then my solution is form a team to try and take that RED down.

Or go after the warden so no one gets LR.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cowboy and Ura
Just go warden and cause a failround, easy!

Jokes aside, not really a good suggestion whatsoever.

• Agree
Reactions: Cowboy
Absolutely not. Getting LRs is pretty hard and necessarily whoever gets it can do whatever they want with it. If you don’t like an LR then go on red and kill the warden instead of denying it

This is the biggest ''skill issue'' post I ever did see
If you dont wanna do the LR then win LR so you can change it

Skill issue. If you were better you would get LR and change it yourself.

i have never seen a suggestion get such a quick negative forum reaction. god bless your soul

damn okay then
from what sounded like a good idea in my head got denied instantly

i guess ill go cry in a corner now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread