Declined JB- Make it so that only players with certain hours in jailbreak can join blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memed

This week I've encountered a lot of freekillers and wardens that had no clue of how to be a blue. They are mostly new to jailbreak or Panda and don't know the rules that much, which resulted in multiple failed rounds, which can be unfun if done over and over. I suggest making it that only people with at least 10 hours+ on jailbreak can join blue.

• Dislike
Reactions: Solo
Don’t you think this would sorta discourage new players though? How about all of the people who actually want to go on blue and are new to Panda. I know some people who refuse to play red most the time (like myself) so forcing people on only 1 side for 10 hours wouldn’t be right imo

Reactions: Solo and Memed
Code your suggestion.
Code it.

Don’t you think this would sorta discourage new players though? How about all of the people who actually want to go on blue and are new to Panda. I know some people who refuse to play red most the time (like myself) so forcing people on only 1 side for 10 hours wouldn’t be right imo
Doesn't have to be 10 hours, but should be enough to make them know the rules instead of causing failed rounds i think

What if all the players either dont have a mic/ dont want to warden, or are new? Its more common than you think

Reactions: bap!
maybe at least add a poll don't you think if your gonna make a suggestion don't make it in like 1 minute.

Ok!

While this sounds great, I'll have to step in and say nobody is gonna code this. Plus, even if you do put a limit on the requirement to be on blue to prevent the claims of "Freekilling and New wardens" you still have the issue here buddy. What if those 10 hours of jailbreak hours are met? They are still gonna be considered as new wardens since it is their first time playing warden after reaching that requirement. Plus, its not gonna stop those freekills at all. Freekills are inevitably gonna happen at some point and certainly putting a hour requirement certainly doesn't help. Yes you are solving an issue but you are adding an issue.

You are gonna create a world where the blue team are just regulars on pandas and thus decrease the playerbase. What if those regulars aren't on most of the time? Is the blue team gonna be a ghost town then? I'm sorry but I'll have to decline this. A poll isn't needed.

Declined, Thank you for the suggestion anyways.
Onward!

Reactions: Gnerus and Solo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread