Pending [JB] Let Scout (and other classes) get consumables (1 Viewer)

Let classes get consumables (eg. scout milk sniper jarate) upon rebelling

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarate and Mad milk are to problematic, even if its only available to guards. In my opinion, Jarate and Mad milk shouldn't be available to anyone. I've seen countless guards use them to bait, and I've even seen people get accidentally free killed because of it. Reds would use them to point farm, no doubt. But would they make reds kos, or would warden have to restrict them? I personally feel like they shouldn't be enabled for anyone.
pyros still get the gas can and gassing a guard doesn't make them auto KOS (unless if the guard takes fire damage because of it, which gives the pyro rebel status), though wardens can restrict throwing them. I'd figure jarate/milk would be similar. Should also note that the poll sneakily adds "upon rebelling" at the end of it (which isn't a part of the OP) so I suppose if it passes as the poll states then you can't really be freekilled over it lol.

As for the subject milk and jarate on red would 100% be a very problematic addition for blue team so I will be voting yes.

• Friendly
Reactions: thatpigeon
c74849f9a4c059d8f62b4dcbe222aa56.png

Will add to the list of things to look at for future jailbreak updates.

• In Love
Reactions: ½ a litre of Josh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread