Pending [JB] Let Scout (and other classes) get consumables (1 Viewer)

Let classes get consumables (eg. scout milk sniper jarate) upon rebelling

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

½ a litre of Josh

Donator
Alright so basically if you've played jb as a heavy before you should know that you can get your sandvich by touching a medkit however i didnt really understand why you never did this with jarate, bonk ect ect so i basically just wanted to see if you would be able to let the piss enthusiasts enjoy the fun for once

of course i understand getting atomic punch or jarate as a red would be extremely "wild" or "goofy"

i also understand this may not be possible due to the way the sandvich actually works, if youre sandvich is on cooldown and you are at full/overheal hp you can pick up a medkit to remove the cooldown. (of course this doesnt work for other consumables) but i still wanted to see if there was a possibility of typing 1s and 0s in a "silly skrinklo way" to let this happen.

the skrunkelfrienkled my beloved <3

btw thoughts on sonic adventure 2?

#GiveRedDemoSheildCharges
yeah i was thinking about this but letting then get charge with a medkit would be OP af so if they can actually do consumables with medkits they could maybe do charges w ammo packs

i'm pretty sure this might already be a thing in JB Redux which we have on USJB2, i'm not certain tho, someone could check it

i'm pretty sure this might already be a thing in JB Redux which we have on USJB2, i'm not certain tho, someone could check it
wouldnt know ive only played panda US JB in my career

I think it would have to be with ammo instead of with a health kit. Some maps have very easily accessible health kits and it’s possible to spawn with a health pack using the candy cane trick. It would be too overpowered for many people to be able to start the round with cleavers milk bonk and jarate (especially with buskwaka.) I think it would be cool for rebellers to be able to use these items though if it’s possible to give classes throwables upon picking up ammo then I’m all for it.

I agree that bonk/jarate/Charge should be enabled with ammo because one quick "all reds go to medic" and the round is practically over or Ending in chaos

Reactions: thatpigeon
I agree that bonk/jarate/Charge should be enabled with ammo because one quick "all reds go to medic" and the round is practically over or Ending in chaos
I agree with this, as if given on spawn, blus would never have a successful round as even with crits they die on first rush somehow

Aren't Mad Milk and Jarate already enabled for BLUs?

Now by possibility if the plugin is ever somehow altered to allow this, I'm not really against Bonk being enabled for BLU. I also don't think letting RED Snipers being able to have access to Jarate (or its reskin, the Self-Aware Beauty Mark) via picking up ammo would make them overpowered because all it does upon hitting a BLU is make them vulnerable to mini-crits (which the Scout's Fan O'War -- a melee weapon -- can also do with a simple whack), and BLUs have full crits so long as the Warden is alive, so they can still outclass the REDs in terms of damage.

About this suggestion

1681208682803.png

It might be a simular situation to what is going on with

So I'll ping @Semicolon Backslash if he wants to poll this up so he knows there's interest to look into it, or if this suggestion is a lost cause due to lack of knowledge on how to.

Jarate and Mad milk are to problematic, even if its only available to guards. In my opinion, Jarate and Mad milk shouldn't be available to anyone. I've seen countless guards use them to bait, and I've even seen people get accidentally free killed because of it. Reds would use them to point farm, no doubt. But would they make reds kos, or would warden have to restrict them? I personally feel like they shouldn't be enabled for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread