Declined [JB] Allow death day to be chosen as LR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death day is when all prisoners are told to go to a certain place and then all get killed by the guards, the exact location can be specified by the LR giver or left up to the warden to decide.

If I understand this correctly this is essentially an lr that lets the blu team mass freekill the entire red team. I wouldn't mind having this lr added as it is pretty funny and interesting to see how mfk's would be developed.

However right now there is the rule that lr's that break rules are not allowed to be chosen. I don't exactly know how this would work out if it gets accepted since it could become unnecessarily complicated

You would simply make an exception to the rules like with warday if this gets accepted. If somebody feels like being a dick when they get LR then they should be allowed to. Death day wouldn't mean guards can just start freekilling immediately though it has to been done in an orderly fashion with the warden giving the command to kill and not until reaching the location specified. Perhaps execution day would be a better title. It could also be specified that the prisoners must be killed in a particular way such as by certain environmental hazards on the map.

We already have Burger king massacre.

I think thats fine on its own and adding another MFK lr is too much.

Reactions: crubf
MFK: LR edition

How to grade up your stranges in one simple way :
-Do the death day lr
-Go on blu
-Force warden
-Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread