Completed [JB] Add jb_bunker_b1a (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hehe troll

Donator
I would like to suggest a map to be added to the cycle of the panda.tf Jailbreak rotation.

This is the map in question, I've been working on it for 1 month now, and it's ready for release.
It's been playtested by the people in the Prison Architects & Panda Community Jailbreak Discord servers, via the castaway.tf TF2 server.

Attachments

• jb_bunker_b1a.zip
    53.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 18.png
    18.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
this is one of the maps of all time, maybe even THE map of all time

looks good

Reactions: hehe troll
Also idk if this is gonna be fixed in next version of map ( or if I'm using the wrong version ), or if I'm just tripping but the map layout on the map inside of the bunker ( the directional map ) isn't accurate as bumble been is where class crush should be and there is an X where class crush is.

Also whenever you use a button in disco ( dunno of this is intentional ) it lags the server a bit

idk if this was even the right version of map ( I was using b1a ) but if it is those are just some this I saw

Reactions: hehe troll
Also idk if this is gonna be fixed in next version of map ( or if I'm using the wrong version ), or if I'm just tripping but the map layout on the map inside of the bunker ( the directional map ) isn't accurate as bumble been is where class crush should be and there is an X where class crush is.

Also whenever you use a button in disco ( dunno of this is intentional ) it lags the server a bit

idk if this was even the right version of map ( I was using b1a ) but if it is those are just some this I saw

The disco lagging I know about, that's why I blocked it off. (It isn't intentional, something to do with too many ambient_generics (sound entities) in one area.
The map will be fixed in a future update.
And yes, b1a is the correct one, which is the latest.

Reactions: BigMac Stacks
um if it does get added, ignore the zip file i attached in the message :D
use the gamebanana link instead :)

• Useful
Reactions: BigMac Stacks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread