Answered Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny

When Warden says "Warden kills only" Is that a valid order?

proof.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: vinny
Simply put, no, you cannot say "Warden kills only."

I had this discussion with Travis a while back, so it may no longer be consider as sound logic, or proof of anything. No idea. I was told this. I do not agree with it.

The function of the guards is to have the round proceed by killing the REDs (though logically, this only means rebels). Restricting killing entirely from the guards is defeating the purpose of their existence. However, a warden can say something along the following lines:
"For the remainder of this game, I'd like the guards to try and be more lenient."
or
"I'd prefer if the guards were to consult with me before killing REDs."

You cannot restrict the killing of rebels. You can somewhat restrict the killing of non-rebelling REDs.

Why wouldnt you be able to restrict BLUs from killing the Prisoners? That's fucking dumb

Why wouldnt you be able to restrict BLUs from killing the Prisoners? That's fucking dumb

To clarify and add on to what Dandy is saying,its that guards have to be active guards and have to kill a rebeller as they rebelled and Warden can’t give the orders of Warden kills only as it diverts his attention away from other prisoners to hunt down the rebller(s) and ultimately limits the ability of guards to help the Warden( ultimately wasting everyone’s time). For non- rebelling reds, say for a game of elimination or jeopardy warden can say [warden kills only] or in an alternate way to discourage/ tame blues from killing the red( before they’re considered “) so that the Warden can say if the red is kos and/if they they kill said red(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread