jailbreak: what exactly is baiting ?? (1 Viewer)

OxyGenE

so i was in the blu team on chretien and the warden said afk freez in your cell look at the window. i was a sniper and i was aiming to see if they were afk, then a soldier said "a sniper is aiming at me", i said yes and after he said i was baiting. i know that standing or blocking a prisoner is baiting but srsly is aiming baiting ?!

Well the Soldier could think that you are about to shoot him and quickly try to kill you. In that way I guess it might be considered baiting.

Firstly aiming is not bating, secondly if he does shoot evo it will be a freekill.
Now the actual question "what is baiting" Baiting is when a guard is going close to prisoners (in their face) and starts taunting or stuff like that or maybe he is jumping on them.In that case prisoner is allowed to kill the guard with wardens permission.

Firstly aiming is not bating, secondly if he does shoot evo it will be a freekill.

Duh. Of course it is. But that is not what is going to be on most people's minds when they feel like they are about to get freekilled. They might want to defend themselves. So it can feel like someone is baiting you into rebelling in that situation.

don't worry guys i told when he said me i was baiting that i was aiming at him because i loved his unusual ^^ and there was no problem ;). was just to know what is baiting =)

Duh. Of course it is. But that is not what is going to be on most people's minds when they feel like they are about to get freekilled. They might want to defend themselves. So it can feel like someone is baiting you into rebelling in that situation.

If an admin is online during that time, the freekiller will be slayed and the guy will be respawned :).

for @stalker455655 about milk from scout.
I asked @Matt-ers? about milk yesterday ...
He told me it is baiting too. And @Chillix warned me earlier it is baiting. And as i said to you, it is the same like jarate. :) Just wanted to clarify it, because you use milk allways to prisoners ;) Nothing against you ;)

for @stalker455655 about milk from scout.
I asked @Matt-ers? about milk yesterday ...
He told me it is baiting too. And @Chillix warned me earlier it is baiting. And as i said to you, it is the same like jarate. :) Just wanted to clarify it, because you use milk allways to prisoners ;) Nothing against you ;)

Yeah, i found out about that.Sorry my bad :)

Is the use of Mad Milk not allowed at any time, or is it allowed on the prisoners who are attacking you (Rebels)?
I understand that the use of Mad Milk can also be seen as point farming.

baiting is when you:
Airblasting, use jarate or milk and all these things to non-rebel prisoners.

When prisoner is rebel, then you can use jarate, milk, airblast and all other and kill him :D

Lot's of guards are pissing or throw milk at the prisoners.It's funny sometimes but some other times it get annoying :/

I feel like as long as the warden allows it he can do it.But if the warden says no then its against the rules

Oh, hey. Someone should totally make a proper description of baiting and put it on the Jailbreak rules.

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE
Oh, hey. Someone should totally make a proper description of baiting and put it on the Jailbreak rules.

Well, Baiting is when you trow jarate/mad milk or when you airblast the prisoners for no reason.But ive been looking into it a bit and i feel like its up to a warden to say if you are allowed or not to do that.Now the problem with that rule is that when warden dies are they allowed?I would say no to that one.Hope i helped :)

Well, Baiting is when you trow jarate/mad milk or when you airblast the prisoners for no reason.But ive been looking into it a bit and i feel like its up to a warden to say if you are allowed or not to do that.Now the problem with that rule is that when warden dies are they allowed?I would say no to that one.Hope i helped :)
ye seems right, i agree

Users who are viewing this thread