Jailbreak Warden Bug (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyNotACat

So in the past few months sometimes there isn't a warden and when you type !cw nobody comes up, wich causes freeday waste and freedays. But these past few days it's been happening a bit more i think. Today nobody was warden for at least 5 times.

I've noticed the warden selector has failed 3 times during the time that I've been connected in my most recent session (as of my time posting this, it just broke again).

I would consider this game breaking, as it is occurring a lot more often than it used to, and I'd rather not force an admin to sit all day so they can keep the game running smoothly when this event occurs.

Unfortunately that isn't always a way to fix it as most regulars have used their !w "charges", rendering it impossible for someone to be made a warden without an admin using force-warden.

The warden that we currently have has tried to !w it each time it occurs, and it's always failed as he's used his charge for the map already.

It's been there ever since the !w command was added in Jailbreak.
It never happend when the console just picked one by itself.
The issue is quite common and it's easy fixed by an Admin forcing a Warden... but that means this Gamemode requires even more administrationship than it already does.

Why was the !w command added in again? and why do we have a !uw command if people can't use it? (fail as warden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread