Declined Jailbreak US mute appeal for Micspam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElDroggo

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=ElDroggo&advType=name

Name of muted account: ElDroggo
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:122204610

Date and Time of the mute: October 12th 2021, 17:26:21
Reason about the Ban: Micspam

Admin that banned you: Random Coffee Table

Why should you receive an unban for the mute:
I was muted for 30 days for micspam, I feel like I was talking pretty normally as I got muted and not excessively trying to ruin the game by talking over people or being annoying to anyone. I wasn't abusing the voice feature to the point to where it deserves a ban because it becomes annoying and uncontrollable, if I got a clear warning I would have definitely toned my voice down a lot or even switch my microphone with my headset which has better audio quality. I thought it was unjust and I think I should be unmuted because I got muted for something that could have easily been fixed if I just got a clear warning and not a 30 day mute. I also think this mute duration is extremely excessive, as a player named december was screaming racial slurs in the same server but received no punishment for that but instead he got a 2 day guardban. Again, I wasn't trying to ruin the game using voicechat as I was just talking.

Here is all the warnings the admin gave in chat. Keep in mind the admin didn't have an admin tag and that I didn't get warned SPECIFICALLY towards ElDroggo and I didn't get warned in voice chat nor in the text popups admins give out:
2b21db9e1ab09e553129d6629e3d72ef.png

63fb1bdf9a86eb73652bd87add4d867d.png

a493d4cce7d950434a01ccf2c4be6572.png

And here is proof of the chatlog from the moment the admin joined to the moment I got muted:

Right off the bat you can see how vague these warnings are. No admin tag, no popup warning text and no warning in voice chat. I didn't know my mic was peaking that bad and I would have liked for it to be pointed out before I get a 30 day mute so I can at least do something about it. I'm incredibly sorry to anyone who I've bothered with my poor mic quality and I promise I didn't mean to ruin anyone's fun by using it.

Admins dont have to use admin tag / Admin chat to give a valid warning. And you were also micspamming earlier always for like 2 seconds randomly making weird noises and i´ve kept warning you for it but didnt bother cutting out every single shit to report it.

Here is the SB with the full list of comms that you have been given as that only shows ones under the name "el droggo": https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:122204610&Submit

What you showed in the video is not the reason that you got muted, you would've gotten a mute a round or two earlier if I hadn't been bombarded with calls on december and was trying to keep tabs on him without letting the whole server know that an admin was on. While the tag wasn't on, I did make sure to give a couple warnings as I know that a single warning in chat under normal colors can get missed and I wanted to give you guys a couple shots. Part of the reason why I didn't say you specifically was you were going at it with Leftover Lego (I think) a bit during at least one of the warnings.

As far as the actual mute goes, it wasn't just for a peaking mic. It was for more consistent yelling and random sounds made on the server throughout multiple rounds (the low mic quality did amplify it), something that you've done in previous rounds as well which did get warnings in admin chat. As it stands, I think a the mute is deserved and it happened to be your 5th comm, which on the JB team is almost always a 30 day mute.

Apologies for the late response

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread