HowTo [JailBreak Tips] How to Deal With Freekillers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you may think I am playing around but there is a way to deal with freekillers, here are some simple things to do to enjoy your game even with a freekiller on the loose :

1.) Record the gameplay, now many people do this and there are people who don't, so use something free to record like bandicam or use in game recording to get proof of the freekillers, and even with them ruining the fun you are catching them in the act and laughing because you know they will be banned.

2.) Be a scout and use the baseball, freekillers will usually try to be a soldier or a sniper, just aim for them and give them a taste for their money and they will be stunned for a bit giving you the chance to escape or kill them.

3.) Call an admin (Actually this is more of a joke cuz I have seen people call for admins and they never seem to really help, just another reason for me to try to be an admin when I can)

4.) Don't expect an admin to save you, they come by every now and then but it's a bit rare when freekillers are on, so just take it like a man (or woman)

5.) If you are on the "Blu" team and you become warden you can allow reds to kill that freekiller and pardon them all and begin a real round, the only bad thing about this is that it could lead to the freekiller getting them all killed or they will kill you next (This is more of a 50/50 chance)

6.) Make a plan and bring a friend or two with you, you can all think of a plan that can end the evil plans of the Freekiller like all of you try to kill him or a plan to distract and get away from him.

Not many choices I know but some of these are the most helpful ways to stop them....oh yeah one last one....

7.) Ban them from "Blu" (This is if you are an admin lol)

Now that is all the tips I have to deal with the Trash otherwise known as "Freekillers" hopefully you learned a thing or two and if not....well...damn.....

If you read this I hope you have a splendid good day and a lovely night my friend ^-^
2.jpg

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Had a week where i work from 15-22 or 13-22. I came home yesterday and directly had to go punish people for 3 hours straight untill JB was calm again. ALSO it seems to be just me and @Madact. for JB right now.

Half of this thread seems to be 50% about mocking admins work and promoting your self, instead of having usefull tips.

Had a week where i work from 15-22 or 13-22. I came home yesterday and directly had to go punish people for 3 hours straight untill JB was calm again. ALSO it seems to be just me and @Madact. for JB right now.

Half of this thread seems to be 50% about mocking admins work and promoting your self, instead of having usefull tips.
Oh I am sorry and I am not being sarcastic, I really do like admins but when I said the parts of admins I meant it as a joke lol, anyway I know I may have seemed rude but that wasn't my intention so I am sorry, I do respect all admins and it may have seemed promotiong type like but the only reason I want to become an Admin someday is because of other admins, so really I have no bad feeling towards any of them, again I am sorry and hopefully you can forgive my mistake I should have said I was kidding or something but it seems more rude now that I think about it without that at the end XD sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread