Declined Jailbreak - The ability for reds to see their guardban without asking an admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xergon

this is mainly just a quality of life thing, admin's aren't on every single day, and I notice quite often the question of "When will I be unguardbanned" gets ignored with a command, you could check the length, reason for ban, who banned you, ect.

• Agree
Reactions: TRGGB2 and Ura
Love the idea, sadly unless Kevin is willing to give me the teamban plugin sourcecode or if he can find time to update it himself this won't happen anytime soon.

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
After pestering @Semicolon Backslash above we decided to do a little digging and the plugin we need to check out is no longer publicly available so our only way is to ask Kevin for the plugin but that's not happening.

Good Idea but we need the means to make it happen. I could still list this up but this will most likely never happen and will eventually get removed from the list.

Maybe instead of an ingame plugin feature admins could create a master spread sheet with lengths of ban? I know this doesn't help with the feature of "time spent alive" but at least you know how long it is if you forgot.

Maybe instead of an ingame plugin feature admins could create a master spread sheet with lengths of ban? I know this doesn't help with the feature of "time spent alive" but at least you know how long it is if you forgot.
That's a good compromise for the time being, since they are correct on having to wait probably a year to get anything :^)

a master spread sheet is just an annoyance to the admins i think, best thing is to just ask when one is on and wait for anything to be done with semi's idea

Reactions: Magglet
Yeah this most likely will never happen. If we don't know the plugin we don't know if it's possible. We can't ask Kevin because he's rather private about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Xergon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread