Jailbreak Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dic Soupcan

I played on jailbreak for about 20 minutes, and, well, how do I put this... it sucked absolute monkey balls (btw first actual post yay for me).

"Eugh dic if you think jb sucks then let's see you do better!" Well sir reader, that's what I'm mostly trying to suggest here in this thread.

1. Remove Blu Crits
This isn't fucking jaillistentowardenallday, this is jailbreak, and how the fuck can anybody 'break' out of jail if blu has space lazors and shit shooting at rebels. Rebelling is literally impossible. Having guns is enough of an advantage for a proper blu team to be able to handle a group of reds, especially for classes like scout, pyro and heavy.

2. Remove Random Crits
I think this ties into the previous suggestion, but, do I even need to explain this? Why is this even on? It's just one more annoyance in jb (on top of the million annoyances already) and one more reason to have 50 medics on red when ff rolls around.

3. Make Wardens Play Actual Map Minigames
Do I even need to explain this either? Standing on the yellow line for 5 minutes just to get a stupid lr that doesn't even matter because then the next round is just reds standing on the line is bor-fuck-ing, and don't even start with "oh dic just go rebel" yeah sure time to charge straight into like 5 players with all-crits genius tactic huehuehue.

4. Limit Specific Orders
Idk if I worded that right, but it's shit like 'no doing this' 'no doing that' 'do a 420 360 blazescope before reaching the yellow line' 'spies no mediguns' 'sappers no medics'. Do you have any idea how much everybody loves dying to a dumb shitty command that some 11 year old gave because they forgot they weren't playing simon says as when the warden said that it was opposite day. Don't even get me started with the fucking blus that don't even spend 2 miliseconds with the warden's orders, hurr durr time to go do shit I could do later oh hey a rebel just gotta click on him once thanks to all crits for blu oh hey he wasn't a rebel, hey warden you should speak up :^).

5. Punish Blus For Fucking Up
That might also not make sense, but currently, if a blu gets within a red's melee range, the red is just supposed to report him instead of smacking that bitch into last Tuesday? Seriously, is this a quarantine? "Oh yeah if one of those guards ever get near you, go spend about half an hour reporting them, which will likely go nowhere". If blus EVER get in the melee range of a red, they deserve to be smacked. There is no circumstance where it would be a red's fault that a blu fell into melee range, thus they deserve the pain train.

By the way, I have had hundreds of hours on jb servers of all kinds, so don't think I'm some nooby beginner at this shit. This is only the beginning...

Recap of general issues stated:
Rebelling is impossible
Jailbreak goes cells, yellow line, lr, repeat
Baiting = a report that probably wont go anywhere

If you agree, disagree, whatever, make a reply about it. (this may sound like a rant but the point is made)

I don't know how to respond to this, May I make a suggestion?

Would you like to join in again and play on the BLU team if you got a working microphone?
Maybe you get a diffrent mindset to this whole Jailbreak thing what we have going on for quite some time.

Edit: also! Welcome to our community!

Okay... So. Where to begin?

Perhaps you may not have noticed, but rebelling is actually quite easy. If you search up the total wins for each team, I believe RED has a lead over BLU wins by a large amount.
--

From what I've seen, crits have been debated several times but ultimately decided that rebelling was too easy with no crits or even mini-crits. The guards simply will not survive without them if they are new to jailbreak or the player rebelling is skilled.
--

Random crits are active for both teams, I'm not entirely sure what the % chance is, but those lucky critical hits can be the deciding factor between a freeday for all (Rebellion) or to continue a normal round. To remove random crits would make rebelling require more skill, but would also suck out some of the fun factor of rebelling - To see someone pirouette through the sky at the sound of an Ubersaw critical hit.
--

The amount of time it takes for a warden to get a group of RED's to a mini-game is entirely dependant on the capability of the warden and his/her guards. The more experienced the warden, the quicker the round will be and the faster mini-games are put to use. I understand that some wardens take their time and it can be frustrating, I've had such frustration with certain wardens. Also it can normally be an alright idea to charge into 5 crits charged BLU's, for the entertainment of both teams or (as mentioned before,) for that lucky critical hit that can score your team a freeday.
--

Limiting specific orders is something that is currently being debated in another thread - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/extra-new-jailbreak-rules-suggestion-wolf.6167/#post-37459
--

Punishments for BLU's are dealt with as and when it happens if an admin is online. If you feel that they are "Fucking up" too much, then you can feel free to report them, assuming you have evidence of the rules they've broken as a guard/warden.
--

Instead of playing for an extremely small amount of time and saying "it sucked absolute monkey balls", I would suggest putting more time in to the server before giving a completely biased opinion on how it runs.

Reactions: mosteraz
I don't know how to respond to this, May I make a suggestion?

Would you like to join in again and play on the BLU team if you got a working microphone?
Maybe you get a diffrent mindset to this whole Jailbreak thing what we have going on for quite some time.

Edit: also! Welcome to our community!
I don't have any stranges, sorry.
Going on for quite some time? You're telling me this server isn't brand new? I mean, all it looks like is jb maps with the jb plugin and pandas slapped on top with a generic rule list, am I wrong? (btw the jb plugin is really horrendous)
Okay... So. Where to begin?

Perhaps you may not have noticed, but rebelling is actually quite easy. If you search up the total wins for each team, I believe RED has a lead over BLU wins by a large amount.
--

From what I've seen, crits have been debated several times but ultimately decided that rebelling was too easy with no crits or even mini-crits. The guards simply will not survive without them if they are new to jailbreak or the player rebelling is skilled.
--

Random crits are active for both teams, I'm not entirely sure what the % chance is, but those lucky critical hits can be the deciding factor between a freeday for all (Rebellion) or to continue a normal round. To remove random crits would make rebelling require more skill, but would also suck out some of the fun factor of rebelling - To see someone pirouette through the sky at the sound of an Ubersaw critical hit.
--

The amount of time it takes for a warden to get a group of RED's to a mini-game is entirely dependant on the capability of the warden and his/her guards. The more experienced the warden, the quicker the round will be and the faster mini-games are put to use. I understand that some wardens take their time and it can be frustrating, I've had such frustration with certain wardens. Also it can normally be an alright idea to charge into 5 crits charged BLU's, for the entertainment of both teams or (as mentioned before,) for that lucky critical hit that can score your team a freeday.
--

Limiting specific orders is something that is currently being debated in another thread - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/extra-new-jailbreak-rules-suggestion-wolf.6167/#post-37459
--

Punishments for BLU's are dealt with as and when it happens if an admin is online. If you feel that they are "Fucking up" too much, then you can feel free to report them, assuming you have evidence of the rules they've broken as a guard/warden.
--

Instead of playing for an extremely small amount of time and saying "it sucked absolute monkey balls", I would suggest putting more time in to the server before giving a completely biased opinion on how it runs.
Well, I wouldn't doubt that's the case, considering all the freedays/lrs/roundswithnoblus.

So, because blus lack skill, compensate for them?

I shouldn't have to roll the dice to see if my rebellion works or not...?

If the 5 crit charged blus don't kill you before you get a melee swing that's again a problem with skilless blus and not anything else but that.

So I'm not the only person who can see this bs, sweet

This is the most generic response since automated steam support bots

'biased opinion', the biggest oxymoron since dry water. Of course it's biased, it's a god damn opinion. Maybe I joined when blus who actually had that skill thing were on or something, but I'll give it another go, I guess.

I'm tired of all these fucking Jailbreak suggestions. Holy crap, I'm closing and locking away all these threads for good if you don't stop.

Now, I'm not spreading any hate towards anyone. All I'm asking for is researching how the gamemode works before posting.

I'm tired of all these fucking Jailbreak suggestions. Holy crap, I'm closing and locking away all these threads for good if you don't stop.

Now, I'm not spreading any hate towards anyone. All I'm asking for is researching how the gamemode works before posting.
???????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????
what I mean is, 20 minutes of gameplay is not sufficient knowledge around the gamemode. So making suggestions is just annoying when you know nothing about the gamemode itself.

And if you really dislike the gamemode, don't play on it.

what I mean is, 20 minutes of gameplay is not sufficient knowledge around the gamemode. So making suggestions is just annoying when you know nothing about the gamemode itself.

And if you really dislike the gamemode, don't play on it.
By the way, I have had hundreds of hours on jb servers of all kinds, so don't think I'm some nooby beginner at this shit. This is only the beginning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread