Declined Jailbreak suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Stalino

A way to stop freekillers from ending and entire round:

So I thought maybe that there could be some plugin that froze a blu if they killed at least 3 reds in a 30 second period. After the blu is frozen, they would be slain and guard banned for 1440 minutes. I thought if something like that was added, maybe not entirely how I described it, but similar. It would reduce the need of people praying for admin to get on if they’re none online.
695E1F57-0EBC-435A-9875-4A11BA301DBD.jpeg

Ok so what about people who aren't following orders & don't have rebel status?
Also it seems like a LOT more effort to make the plugin, and it can possibly make mistakes like above^
imo its fine the way it is

We already have a way to stop freekillers, and that is allowing players to enable FF in an attempt to kill the freekiller there is no need to add this. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelowchy
Also it seems like a LOT more effort to make the plugin,
built into tf2 jail and its disabled for every reason above, voteslay would work better and thats still a bad solution.

some plugin that froze a blu if they killed at least 3 reds in a 30 second period. After the blu is frozen, they would be slain and guard banned for 1440 minutes
Ok then
1. 3 Reds are KOS because they didn't follow wardens orders.
2. Proceeds to kill the 3 Reds single hand.
3. Congrats you got a guardban for no reason!
4. Go appeal on panda.tf

• Haha
Reactions: Madact
The issue with having something like this is that its unreliable. People will get frozen and guardbanned for example killing 3 or more reds that decided to run off without rebel status. Another example is 3 or more reds do not properly follow wardens orders like afk freeze or go to the yellow line and again, did not have rebel status. I get the purpose, but its flawed and definitely wouldn't work on our servers which is why its disabled already.

Would create a lot of false positives.

We have that mfk pluggin hidden away disabled (Or use to, back in day when kevin and tbot did magic on jailbreak). The one that when killing a certain amount of people at once, it removes their weapon and places a beacon on them.

It's similar to what you are suggesting. Looking at the feedback here it's not going great.
I'll leave it open, see if anybody else wants to add anything.

Edit : Well this is going no where, declined.

Last edited:
If this is added, then we're just asking to have every guard banned.
Honestly, the simple solution to mfk is have active admins. If there aren't any admins, then teamkill the mfk-er.
I was thinking about potentially having a votekick option. Other servers give donors the ability to initiate one. It could be abused though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread