Declined Jailbreak Rules (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing jailbreak today and the warden playing 9 square for 3 maps in a row, can we add a rule that makes it to were you can only play a minigame 2 or 3 times per map? or just not 2 days (rounds) in a row?

also i propose that blues must be with warden at all times unless warden gives them permission to roam the map, its annoying planning to rebel and then a blu guard just camps the vent with his crit rocket launcher and you cant do anything

also i propose that blues must be with warden at all times unless warden gives them permission to roam the map, its annoying planning to rebel and then a blu guard just camps the vent with his crit rocket launcher and you cant do anything

I mean, if they dont ask for permission from warden they are pretty much inactive guards. Does not matter if they gonna catch rebeller or not, they do also have to listen to wardens orders.

Hello, I'm that warden who kept doing 9 square. Even I can agree me being able to do 9 square over and over is quite funny and probably a bit ridiculous. That being said the jailbreak server on this community only allows people to force warden 3 times max (unless the bug still exists), so in all likelihood a map won't revolve around one minigame unless more people chimed in. Your proposal to limiting the amount of times a minigame can be played per map would also be quite difficult for the admins to keep track of and enforce I'd imagine.

I mean, if they dont ask for permission from warden they are pretty much inactive guards. Does not matter if they gonna catch rebeller or not, they do also have to listen to wardens orders.
If someone is rebelling and poses a threat to the round and the warden, the guards have every right to hunt and chase rebellers without asking permission. I can only imagine all the dumb scenarios where a red scout managed to escape cell area and a blue has to stop himself to ask the warden (who may be busy giving orders for example) and forced to let the red scout escape and possibly grab ammo. The way it's handled right now is perfectly fine and I don't see why this would require any changes either.

I disagree with all the suggestions.
I was playing jailbreak today and the warden playing 9 square for 3 maps in a row, can we add a rule that makes it to were you can only play a minigame 2 or 3 times per map? or just not 2 days (rounds) in a row?
Why tho. It just adds limitations of what wardens can do. I don't really mind if some boi just does crush game every round. It doesn't annoy me that much. However this rule you came up with could lead to problems. What if a person joins and becomes warden and does this minigame. But wait! This minigame was already played 3 times in the row. Does he know that? No, The warden just joined. This just makes him confused and clueless.

Basically inactive guard. Warn them to stop.

On to the suggestion. Do we really need this? Just limits guards on what they could do. Guards are always on the lookout for rebellers to protect the warden from threats. This suggestion erases that. Now they need wardens permission to hunt rebellers. See how annoying this gets. If I were to see a sniper going into armory of course I would chase him to stop him. Oh wait, I can't. I need wardens permission first. But oh no. Warden is being stubborn and refuses. Now the sniper already has ammo and takes out the warden.

This is my opinion on this. Good luck with the suggestion.

Poll speaks for itself, declined.

EDIT: I know poll got deleted when moving this thread, you can still tell people were not a fan of this suggestion by previous posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread