Answered Jailbreak Rules (1 Viewer)

Idiet

Earlier today near 7:00 PM on the NY Jailbreak Server, Me and another engineer named William Murdoch on a Freeday were playing the Dueling Banjo Taunt with our Fly Engineer Set. it was a Freeday and we were not Rebelling and or Delaying by any means, but the admin that was currently online warned us to stop twice, I stopped since admins Words are Final, but William Did not stop Taunting and was slayed. But once I went and checked the JB and Server rules there was nothing really saying we could not continue Taunting. What Rule would this be breaking to allow the Current Admin that was on the server to have reason to slay William?

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2
it was a Freeday and we were not Rebelling and or Delaying by any means,
Freeday for others I assume.

Earlier today near 7:00 PM on the NY Jailbreak Server, Me and another engineer named William Murdoch on a Freeday were playing the Dueling Banjo Taunt with our Fly Engineer Set.
Aw pecc...Here we go again. The fly engineer set is really disruptive in my opinion. In fact, most of the jailbreak regulars hate it since how annoying they are i.e the pitch of the fly set when doing the Banjo and the Kick. Since you said "an admin" told you to stop I assuming the round was in progress and warden is trying to give out orders. And let me tell you..It is annoying when you're trying to give out orders. If you think this is not annoying try to be warden with the reds doing the banjo or the kick active. I guarantee they will say no taunting for the rest of the round.

What Rule would this be breaking to allow the Current Admin that was on the server to have reason to slay William?
I'm assuming this falls under the:

c) General disruptive behaviour
This includes a number of things, such as: prolonging rounds without due cause; teaming with a player on the opposing team; excessive spawn killing; blocking people’s sight; willingly assisting hackers by healing them or otherwise grievous acts.

If there are points that I'm missing or something is wrong with my statement then you may correct me or add on.

I've been summoned as I am the admin who stopped them.

There is no written rule about it, atleast not for JB specific, about the taunt. There has been issues on both DR and the Trade servers regarding the taunting engies due to them being annoying aswell as delaying the game. As for JB, you can't really delay with the taunt because you have to follow orders. However, sitting in cells doing the taunt for 10mins straight because you are freeday is annoying. Hence why I warned you about it, even twice, before slaying William.

There is a rule which says listen to the admins (rule 3e), and this should be followed. There is a lot of players who are getting annoyed of the taunting banjo engies, and the JB team has discussed the issue. If the taunting get's too excessive we will warn them, and possibly ban if they fail to listen to our warnings.

Thank you for Responding to My Question that clears up things atleast for me, Thank you for your time and have a wonderful rest of your evening.

Reactions: vinny
Freeday for others I assume.

Aw pecc...Here we go again. The fly engineer set is really disruptive in my opinion. In fact, most of the jailbreak regulars hate it since how annoying they are i.e the pitch of the fly set when doing the Banjo and the Kick. Since you said "an admin" told you to stop I assuming the round was in progress and warden is trying to give out orders. And let me tell you..It is annoying when you're trying to give out orders. If you think this is not annoying try to be warden with the reds doing the banjo or the kick active. I guarantee they will say no taunting for the rest of the round.
Ok to clarify it was a Freeday for All, so orders were not given except stay out of guards melee range.

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2

Users who are viewing this thread