Accepted [Jailbreak] Report against Jtr50 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hehe troll

Donator
When posting your report be sure to include the following information from the rulebreaker;

• Current Steam name.
    Jtr50
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx).
    STEAM_0:1:587717449
  • Which server the rule was broken on.
    Panda-community.com US | Jailbreak
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search
    Jtr50's HLStatsX profile
  • The rule or rules they broke.
    Telling other blus to kill the people in knife pit, without ever specifying that they are KOS ("This is elimination") if they get the question wrong.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
    See video below.
Evidence can be provided in the following formats;

• Screenshots*
    Not necessary, see video.
  • A video recording or a demo**
    A video showing the entire sequence of events leading up to the accidental MFK. Pandaking (the pyro) is just someone who got caught up in the confusion.
    He did say all the class restrictions at the start of the round.
  • Chatlog provided on HLStats (URL)***
    Not necessary, see video.

Hey I know I should not respond to this but when playing true or false is it not automatically intended for it to be elimination quote me if I'm wrong on this?

• Agree
Reactions: Michelin and _Black
Hey I know I should not respond to this but when playing true or false is it not automatically intended for it to be elimination quote me if I'm wrong on this?

True or False is a minigame that is not specifically listed out in the rules so it must be explained properly every time it is played. I doubt this massfreekill was on purpose so it will be treated as an accidental one. Pandaking will not be punished either since he was clearly caught in some confusion.

Accepted, thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread