Declined Jailbreak - No repeated Last requests rule. (1 Viewer)

Implement this rule.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelowchy

In Jailbreak a problem occuring recently has been the best players always repeating the Hunger games lr. this might not sound so bad to some people, however often this results in over half the rounds in 1 map just being hunger games.

Im suggesting we implement a rule to disallow repeated lr's in jailbreak. this would fix the problem of pro players repeating the same last requests over and over again.

Alternatively it could also instead be possible to make certain last requests (HG/Hidenseek/etc) an option in the Last request menu, prefferably limiting them to 3 or 2, personally i dont think this would be a popular addition however.

• Disagree
Reactions: Gold and vinny
Im suggesting we implement a rule to disallow repeated lr's in jailbreak. this would fix the problem of pro players repeating the same last requests over and over again.

This is a pretty stupid

Yes lr does get repeated back to back to back can get annoying but they won the lr fair and square and restricting them to not do an lr of their choice would be unfair.
Thats the point of the lr. To congratulate the person who survived the last round and they get to choose on what the server does the next round

This is a pretty stupid

Yes lr does get repeated back to back to back can get annoying but they won the lr fair and square and restricting them to not do an lr of their choice would be unfair.
Thats the point of the lr. To congratulate the person who survived the last round and they get to choose on what the server does the next round
not when they keep the map in an eternal repeat of hunger games, cuz they camp the whole round as medic and only kill the last players to get lr. over and over.

not when they keep the map in an eternal repeat of hunger games, cuz they camp the whole round as medic and only kill the last players to get lr. over and over.

*Go blue
*go spy with kunai
*dont assign safe-zones or stay out of melee range
*sit around in a corner preferably medic
*inevitably get rushed
* Profit!

It can't make it sort of balanced because the medics could just pull crits out to without a kritzkrieg.

repeated lr's. Would this be for only certain people who keep joining or would it be for everyone?
For example, if someone just joined the server and then won, got the lr and picked the same lr as the last one without them knowing would they be punished?
Or would it be that if the same person keeps winning and using the same requests over and over would get punished?
Also seems kind of unfair since they have technically earned it for surviving, even if they are pro's

repeated lr's. Would this be for only certain people who keep joining or would it be for everyone?
For example, if someone just joined the server and then won, got the lr and picked the same lr as the last one without them knowing would they be punished?
Or would it be that if the same person keeps winning and using the same requests over and over would get punished?
Also seems kind of unfair since they have technically earned it for surviving, even if they are pro's
The same people are not allowed to do the exact same lr in repeat. and nothing is preventing the pros who win round from doing another varied lr, just not the same thing over and over again since that quickly gets annoying for 90% of the playerbase.

In my honest opinion, its not that annoying.
Though I see many of the local jb players want to start a HG chain, H&S Chain, and...whatever
Removing it would make a depressing end to the chains.
The only thing I agree here is implement them in the LR menu. I would say the following can...
-Warday (In warday, nobody gets LR but you might need a plugin to set the location.)
-Hatday (It rare to see Hatday being chosen)
-Pokemon (Have the plugin choose 2 players on the BLU team since you can't pick trainers from the RED team.)
These 3 are the only LR's I agree to implement.
Overall, it's the last RED's LR and he/she can decide what to do with it.

What you just posted is irrelevant to this suggestion, what you are talking about is plugin changes and as far as I know, there are already suggestions about it.

then that vote is useless, there are suggestions already about it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelowchy
I honestly don't mind HG every now and then. While it is far from my favorite custom lr, it is fine every once and a while. However, more and more there are just massive HG chains and honestly, it gets boring after a while. The same few people keep getting lr via crits and massive medic teaming while everyone else is stranded and totally screwed. Honestly, it is to the point where they all team up and then all but 1 killbind to give the other lr to keep the chain going. For me, it is annoying to watch after I inevitably die (I see you get good comments, I do win sometimes) and watching people just team up and killbind, whether or not they are my friends.

The other important part to consider here are new players trying out the server for the first or second time. They keep jb alive by bringing new blood into the servers, and if it were me and I kept seeing people just die to continue a single mini game that I don't enjoy, I would leave and find another server. This decision goes beyond just what do we want and what is actually good for the continued success of this server. I don't want to watch this server die again, and personally, I feel these annoying lr chains are not interesting to watch and can scare away a new player.

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: Yelowchy and Chae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread