Completed [Jailbreak] More LR options (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xergon

Just something I've seen on other JB servers is that they seem to have more varierty when it comes to LR's. Here's some I'd like to see come over ehre

Versus Saxton hale
Prop hunt
Kid day (my favourite)
Class Warfare
Market Garden Day
Mechanical mayham (I think it involves tanks)

Would you mind explaining the LRs except VSH and prophunt LR as they are both in USJB2 and I guess class warfare since I’m aware how it works.

• Dumb
Reactions: Solo and SirPupper
Kid day - Everyone is small with small hitboxes
Market Garden Day - Reds and Blues are equipped with rocket jumper's and market gardners
Mechanical mayham is on flux.tf i believe, you just get reds and blues spawning in as different kind of tanks, or some kind of medic vehical

Versus Saxton hale
Prop hunt
Class Warfare
Probably only possible with tf2jail redux, something Kevin is still working on.

Mechanical mayham (I think it involves tanks)
Included with tf2jail redux but iirc it crashed when we were testing the redux plugin.

Kid day (my favourite)
Market Garden Day
Both of these shouldn't be too hard to retrofit for our current plugin assuming people want them. In fact I've already got market garden day working
20210607080049_1.jpg

I've added a poll for the last two if anyone else can be bothered to make any of the others work I guess we can throw them in there as well.

1623675863369.png

I've gotten both of these lr's to work and have sent the file to Kevin. Market Garden will have two uses (similar to hhh and rapid rockets) and kid day (or tiny mann as I've named it) has one use.

I'll add this to task #210 New Jailbreak Last Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread