Completed Jailbreak Megathread Map suggestions 2/2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Donator
Alright let's just jump into it so we don't waste your time or mine. Here is the first suggestion about maps click

6. adding jb_lego_qbus_v1

This map is honestly top 5 in my book and would be a nice addition to the server. The only issue that i see with it is that people would complain how compact it is which i wont lie it does look like that but when you play the map it doesn't feel as compact as it looks like. Here are some screenshots of the map and the download :)

n3f7z2a.jpg

R0M3Bce.jpg

s4jkt5X.jpg

3K8PK9r.jpg

7. Remove Chretien entirely and make a new default map my castle or hopjb

The reason why I'm suggesting this map to be removed is that no one really likes the map. Most people play it only because they are forced too and some rebellers take forever to find and all they do is just hide which I'm not really a fan of. If people don't want Chretien gone I suggest we at least have a new default map to a map everyone likes or the most popular which I would say hop jb space jail and my castle.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read what I have said. I really do appreciate it. Please dm me if there is any mistake or if i did anything wrong. Have a good morning/evening/night depending on when you are reading this.

I have tasked up Chretien's removal and hopjb will replace it as the default map. As for lego_qbus, the map has problems that make it more trouble than it's worth and it will not be added.

Remove Chretien entirely and make a new default map hopjb has been added to task #183

• Sad
  • Happy
Reactions: TWC, vinny and Gold
added.
changes will appear upon server restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread