Jailbreak map suggestion #17! (1 Viewer)

Want this map?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubb

Banned
Map i am suggesting:
jb_supermario_v13

http://gamebanana.com/maps/download/193064

Since we lost a quite few maps some time ago, i thought i could try to find a new one! So here i am suggesting this map called jb_supermario_v13!

So firstly i'm gonna explain some stuff and show screenshots and aso.
  1. Minigames itself
  2. Cons/pros (imo.)

So shall we begin.

1. List of all minigames on the map: (I will add screenshots of them below the name of the minigame)

-Climb (Challenging)
Climb.jpg
-Obstacle Course
20161214190423_1.jpg
-Sweeper
20161214190920_1.jpg
-Splat (Impossible imo.)
20161214191130_1.jpg
-Soccer
Soccer.jpg
-Danger Below
20161214191350_1.jpg
-Deathrun
Deathrun1.jpg
-Steady Pace
20161214191748_1.jpg
-Speedrun
20161214191908_1.jpg
-Pool
20161214192046_1.jpg

End of 1. If you have any questions on the minigames or how they work, go ahead and ask!

2. Cons/pros

Pros:

Well, the map itself in my opinion is nice and i like it, it's like ba_mlcastle jailbreak map we have already! Functioning minigames, i didn't test EVERYTHING but it seemed fine (Popular ones). Map has secrets as well, like backwall on the cells or backwall to the armoury (regular stuff) and some secrets scattered around the map (Haven't seen everything).

Cons:

Well the 1 thing i've seen that the minigame called "Splat" (Above), is fucking impossible (lmao). You need serious luck to pass that bloody minigame! (Haven't seen anyone pass it, but eh haven't played the map itself much)

----------------------

Alright, i can't think of anything else tbh, lemme know if you want to know something about the map right below or on steam PM, all feedback is appreciated! You can tell me that the map is shit and we don't want it, i'm cool with it.

Post down your thoughts on the map!

I would've added more screenshots but it only let me have 10 screenshots :(, so if you want more screenshots, ask!

tbh, it looks like a bit like a bad copy of the other mario map. I recognize multiple places, like Sweeper, Obby just arranged a little bit different and Soccer(are that MC textures? Seriously?) from the other map. Remember ba_jail_albany_b3? This map feels like the same from the look. Maybe give it a try?

tbh, it looks like a bit like a bad copy of the other mario map. I recognize multiple places, like Sweeper, Obby just arranged a little bit different and Soccer(are that MC textures? Seriously?) from the other map. Remember ba_jail_albany_b3? This map feels like the same from the look. Maybe give it a try?

I agree it looks like the same as some of our other Jailbreak maps, but reason i still wanted to suggest, because you know and i know that there are not many jailbreak maps anymore. Like literally when the time hits 10:00, there's only 1 option for a map. (Also i really like the climb :3).

Well the poll decision is split. Surprised only 4 people voted but oh well.

Because of the poll's outcome I'm not going to add this to the list, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread