Completed Jailbreak map rotation Poll (1 Viewer)

Do you want the maps listed below in bolt being our Maps for Panda?

• I want those Maps in the Map Rotation.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • I want to keep all the maps we currently have on Panda including copies of the same map.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

I am going to try to put this out short and simple.
Some people complained that Jailbreak was dying when I resigned, some have said that this was because of the lack of maps.

I would like to disagree on this and make this Poll to see what people think on this topic.
From this point it's more easy to point out which maps work then name the ones we want to remove.

here is the list of maps we are going to vote for to keep, the ones not listed must be removed if this poll results in a possitive outcome.

-ba_jail_MlCastle | Mario Map with working minigames and interesting map design.
-ba_jail_space | A interesting looking map with plenty of minigames and a really cool design
-ba_Casuarina | Classic map, some minigames don't work but there is plenty to do and rebel options.
-ba_Jail_WiP | Map seems a bit too big, but it has working minigames and everything a Jailbreak map needs.
-ba_Jail_hopjb | A map with working minigames and some Rebel options, not pretty to look at but everything what a Jailbreak map needs.
-ba_jail_Snowday | Not my favorite map, I must admit. But it has working minigames and everything what a Jailbreak map needs once again.
-ba_Jail_MinecartVersionIlostTrack | We got 6 copies of the same map, Get the one without the huuuuuuge village on the background and we got a good map. I've bloody seen a mapvote once where the only options were Minecraft maps, that is insane!
-ba_Jail_Name? | I forgot how the map was called but it had working minigames, it was a very boring design and had a iron cage in the middle of the cell area and a secret Back to the future reference. Can somebody please tell em the map name in the comments so someone can edit this.

--
I really like the Russian map but it's all in Russian and it's really confusing for players and it kinda contradicts our rules.
Maybe somebody can translate this map so we can add it back, for now it's not on the list.

The Minecraft madness needs to stop and the Counter Strike simply does not to work at all.
Also, Chretien has some issue's with favoring and it's a awful map design, if this will get voted away we can finally remove the "chretien" spesific rules which only applies to this map.
A lot of people like more content, but sometimes the "less is more" rule shines out.

Please vote on this poll and share your thoughds in the comments below.

I think it's MineCart ChromeB4 which is the Updated MC with the new Floormaze Minigame and Dodgeball.
And no giant tree park or huge city in the background.

(and the awful Disco with game grumps music)

-ba_jail_space | A interesting looking map with plenty of minigames and a really cool design
I feel like this map is honestly just bad, but it could just be my opinion. I just doesn't feel fun to play on as a prisoner to me.

I feel like this map is honestly just bad, but it could just be my opinion. I just doesn't feel fun to play on as a prisoner to me.

It seems like your Opinion yes, your opinion without any build up or explaination why this map is bad according to you which makes it kinda meaningless.

Also voting on all maps have to stay because the list named has the space map in it is a bit odd since the space map is already in the map rotation and it won't change by voting on that option.
Maybe a comment why the space map shouldn't be in the list and why so would help more, especially if people reply to it and agree on it.

Some minigames are a bit buggy like space cart, where the first one for some reason doesnt always win (Guessing due to lag).
Many minigames aren't fun, like the obby on this map.
The space gravity feature is buggy aswell and often not fun to play with.
It's way too easy to rebell on this map which is why rounds often don't end with lr when there aren't many blus.

And another reason I dislike jail_space is because I have had a bad experience playing on it, which is basically irelevant.

Also voting on all maps have to stay because the list named has the space map in it is a bit odd since the space map is already in the map rotation and it won't change by voting on that option.
Who said I voted for all maps to stay just because of jail_space?

Some minigames are a bit buggy like space cart, where the first one for some reason doesnt always win (Guessing due to lag).
Many minigames aren't fun, like the obby on this map.
The space gravity feature is buggy aswell and often not fun to play with.
It's way too easy to rebell on this map which is why rounds often don't end with lr when there aren't many blus.

And another reason I dislike jail_space is because I have had a bad experience playing on it, which is basically irelevant.

Who said I voted for all maps to stay just because of jail_space?

the Server plugin says it could be buggy, that's why you can turn it off and the server gives the message when you turn it on.
I never seen something wrong with the low gravity but that's just me.
I don't see anything wrong with the minigames, but I have seen spacekarts doing something weird when you select 1 winner yes.
But that is 1 minigame troughout the whole map, with that logic we can almost remove every single map there is.

I didn't really notice this map having more rebellers then any other map actually.
The map is quite big so if someone escapes it could be tricky to track him back, good thing this space is filled with working minigames and not useless things like trees or a entire village for example... (I am looking at you Chretien and Minecart)

But that's quite valid, maybe people will reply and agree with you on that one.
The space one is the best looking one in my opinion but that is just looks, and I am just filled with joy if a map has working minigames in it. ::):

Bump

This seems like a important topic, so let's have some more votes on it.

This is the last callout I do for this Poll.

Seems like everybody is in favour of getting the maps listed above here.
If someone wants to add something to it or missed a vote please do since we are nearing the end of this Poll.

No action is going to be taken unless someone specifically complains about no action being taken, so here I am to complain about no action being taken in order for action to be taken. I am serious.

Reactions: Capp
Can I ask if the list in the first thread is a call to make them the only maps on the server or?

I'm kind of confused by this thread's intentions sorry. I think I'm missing something.

Can I ask if the list in the first thread is a call to make them the only maps on the server or?

I'm kind of confused by this thread's intentions sorry. I think I'm missing something.

Oh sorry, I want the maps I named in bolt in this list to be the Map Rotation for our Jailbreak server.
There are just too many broken or unnecessarily maps out there.

lé baguette oui me tell which lé rotation ú want and mé make lé adjústmentś

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
lé baguette oui me tell which lé rotation ú want and mé make lé adjústmentś

People need to be able to vote for these maps, and only these maps: (for now, new polls/suggestion can be made for new maps)

-ba_jail_MlCastle, -ba_Jail_MineCart_ChromeB4, -ba_jail_space
-ba_Jail_hopjb, -ba_jail_Snowday, -ba_Jail_WiP, -ba_Casuarina

People need to be able to vote for these maps, and only these maps: (for now, new polls/suggestion can be made for new maps)

-ba_jail_MlCastle, -ba_Jail_MineCart_ChromeB4, -ba_jail_space
-ba_Jail_hopjb, -ba_jail_Snowday, -ba_Jail_WiP, -ba_Casuarina
alright so i replace the current maplist with those listed above, correct?

alright so i replace the current maplist with those listed above, correct?

Yes' Only the ones listed here should be able to be selected.
I don't know all the map names so I can't write down which ones have to be removed, so instead I've written down the ones who we should keep. (There are so many Minecraft map variations and CS:GO maps I don't know the exact name of)

mapcycle has been adjusted on EU aswell on the US server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread