Jailbreak Manager System (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Random

So, we have all been there in Jailbreak (ba_chretien_v1c) once right? Freekillers, Teamkillers, Random Friendly Fire for no reason etc.

My idea is to make some sort of bot that automatically kicks/bans player depending on the situation - i.e. Having a program or script of some sort, that when possible, Kicks and has a list that it reads of to know how many times a certain player has been banned, From there it can decide how long it should ban - or kick if neccessary.

Thereby if no admins are available when the Rulebreaking is most active, the bot can handle it - and it will automatically inform the admin when he/she joins the server. (The list should be editable)

For example,
There are 2 rulebreakers, Rulebreaker #1 has been on the server for 35 minutes and has been freekilling ever since, The other one has been there for 1 hour and 32 minutes and only been turning on Friendly Fire, as an admin we wouldn't know that - Since we have no evidence. thereby IF we had a bot, it could inform us with the information we wanted.

I am not a coding genius, but it's just an idea...

~Da Random

(EDIT: This is not a long post, anymore c: )

Last edited:
That was long? You should see my average post.

Anyways, I'm all for the idea, but how would it be possible? How can a bot discern between what is a freekill and what is not a freekill? Or how does it know when friendly fire was toggled legitimately or not?

That was long? You should see my average post.

Anyways, I'm all for the idea, but how would it be possible? How can a bot discern between what is a freekill and what is not a freekill? Or how does it know when friendly fire was toggled legitimately or not?
hmm, Good point, a bot could be programmed to recognize voices - but might be a huge waste of time since it isn't 100% correct.
Well, it should atleast know if the last guard IS the last guard..

The bot would just be punishing players for being legit guards and killing massive rebel groups and wardens who want to have the Prisoner number low by using the knife pit. Also, since when was turning Friendly Fire always on against the rules? (It's stupid to ban a warden for doing that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread