Declined Jailbreak LR suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

My suggestion is that when you receive lr on map change its gonna be completely negated by fdfd (first day free day). My suggestion is to make it so the lr doesn't show up on fdfd but it shows up the next round.

It's annoying when you get lr and than you see map change negate it and also one map change round a lot of the blues and reds have the mentality "Oh this round doesn't matter cause its map change" which is just not fun

And that's it :)

Note: If this is a dupe suggestion than just put the invalid

You actually can bypass this...just do a custom LR and don’t type until you connect on fdfd.

**I know people miss is but it’s a solution I guess to this small issue.
I’m pretty sure that counts as exploiting and you can be banned for it.......

I’m pretty sure that counts as exploiting and you can be banned for it.......I think
It would be pretty dumb to ban someone over just text on a screen.

My suggestion is to make it so the lr doesn't show up on fdfd but it shows up the next round.
As for the LR showing up next round, that'll just cause more confusion. It's better off that this rule stays as is.

Another thing is that the round shouldn't be treated differently. Sucks that you won't get to actually play a round with your LR but it's just better off imo to keep rule as is.

You actually can bypass this...just do a custom LR and don’t type until you connect on fdfd.
Even then, the LR is still invalid because it was from last map. This rule also helps break HG chains, HNS chains, and etc.

Hopefully this helps get the view of my side and a couple other admins side on it. If I missed anything please mention it in the replies :D

• Agree
Reactions: Ura and Mark!
Wait you’re not suppose to do that? Oh I’ve always thought it’s valid. My mistake.

Can't help but agree with what asper said. While yes what jose said is technically exploiting you won't be banned for it UNLESS its interfering with another LR. At that point we are going to start to take action if this starts to become an issue.
It's annoying when you get lr and than you see map change negate it
If you can get lr once you can get it again. Its not that hard with the only minigame warden does is either obby or nine square or something in between.
also one map change round a lot of the blues and reds have the mentality "Oh this round doesn't matter cause its map change" which is just not fun
Well yeah. I don't know about you or have realized this trend with the maps but it's literally a cycle of hop(on deez nuts) Castle, Super Mario, orange, or something else. That's what not fun. Having to join the server after an hour of not being on just to realize we are on the same map because someone didn't like the map and pushed for the rtv. And what's so bad about having that mentality? I'm pretty sure everyone (from what I have seen) is pretty excited for map change and wants the round to end as quickly as possible. It's both a blessing and a curse and there is no proper way of fixing it

ANYWAYS my rant over

I have added a poll (Though it doesn't seem like its needed all that much). It closes in 7 days happy voting

1621794097197.png

Declined based on poll feedback and retraction of suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: Mark!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread