Jailbreak - Lastest Halloween update is a joke. Here's why. (1 Viewer)

Cammy

I join Jailbreak, 5 minutes later there is this ghastly noise being spammed around.

It's a noisemaker, or some Halloween effect from someone's hat. It is completely obnoxious and disruptive, and actually made a player leave as a result of the noise it produced.

The noise can be spammed, even in death.

The specific noise that is being produced is the one pointed in this video.

Time: 1:40

Why is this even allowed in the jailbreak server? It literally has no purpose for players other than to make the job of the warden and guards harder. It also makes it harder for prisoners in close proximity of the player that is spamming these things to understand the wardens orders.

This occurred at during the TF2 birthday, it will occur during this Halloween, it will happen during Christmas.

I can understand that it is a fun little item to use and spam, but it serves absolutely no purpose in Jailbreak. I would prefer to see this item disallowed/un-usable within the Jailbreak servers.

This will happen again with new noisemakers.

Forgot to change the title, oh well.

Agreed, it's horrible. U can't hear a thing and it's annoying to speak , while someone is using it. So prohibit it.

The player that was spamming it had a noisemaker with "1 use left". It never ran out no matter how many times it was spammed.

I know there are more players with glitched noisemakers.

Users who are viewing this thread