Jailbreak: Freekiller! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPokeCraft

Hello,
Please write the NAMES of all Freekiller/Teamkiller etc. and say what they did wrong.
And Admins, please check those players and ban the real freekiller.

The first person I want to report is [TPT] MeanlessLollipop
because he always freekill, teamkill me and he says:
"I don´t like you. You are german!"

Hello,
Please write the NAMES of all Freekiller/Teamkiller etc. and say what they did wrong.
And Admins, please check those players and ban the real freekiller.

You're really not going to make more people report freekillers by putting it in some topic.

The first person I want to report is [TPT] MeanlessLollipop
because he always freekill, teamkill me

This is not something that we can really do anything with. "he always freekill, teamkill me" That is not very specific. You also have no evidence, e.g. a demo that you can show us to prove that it happened.

Here we have a guide to how to record a demo. If you want to report effectively, take a look and also look at some of Electrod's report threads on how to properly do it.

and he says:
"I don´t like you. You are german!"

This is actually something I can check, and I did check. However, in his chatlog there is no entry of the sort in the first ten pages. There are of course a lot more pages in his chatlog, but I already went as far back as a week. Meaning that either he didn't say it and you're trying to make him look worse, or you just reported him for it really late. I assume and hope that it is the second one, although fact remains that I can't do that much with it.

Do not take this as offensive; I just don't want to ban people for something they might not even have done. If he would come to the forums and appeal his ban and all the proof I had would be "I heard that you did this" I would look stupid and have no case. Aside from that I don't really want to punish somebody for something he did more than a week ago. At that point it starts becoming irrelevant.

Evo

Reactions: Electrod
a freekiller AND racist? dayum!

Reactions: Kevin
One more reason to promote someone to Jailbreak admin... atleast for jailbreak, please.

Dixido4admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread