Jailbreak exploit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clic Clic Boom

• Name : Doggo
  • SteamID : STEAM_0:1:168213231
  • gameMe profile : https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/3077155
  • Rule that the player broke : Exploiting on Jailbreak map ba_hopjb_v6 (Exploiting a spot ,that is only reachable by using noclip, to ruin the round)
  • Evidences : Attached to the thread. (On demos "exploitjb" & "exploitjb3" you'll see this player doing the exploit, on the demo file "exploitjb2" he tried to do it, but a BLU blocked him.) (Joined two demos of the same exploit to prove that he kept doing it each rounds.)
His chatlogs where he admits himself that he exploited.(if you check his recent chatlogs, you'll see that he's talking with an Admin where he's acting like he didn't know that it was considered as an exploit.)
DoggoChat.jpg

Attachments

• exploitjb.dem
    3.9 MB · Views: 215
  • exploitjb2.dem
    3 MB · Views: 199
  • exploitjb3.dem
    5 MB · Views: 221
I was in Paris last Christmas holiday, fly place. I especially like Notre Dame.

@Kevin @Wolf

This is what sparked it. Now others know. Most are putting dispensers down to stop people from doing it. We need to remove the map(for the time being).

Anyways I warned him not to do it as I didn't see him do it. He started asking did others if they had proof and stuff. Then started on other maps to try new exploits such as un-reachable places and trapping on a slope.

I'll ban him appropriately now that it's proven. Thank you for the reports, closed ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread