Declined Jailbreak Blu Crits (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a Spoon

I don't know who but one time I was playing on the NY jailbreak server and somebody suggested that blu shouldn't have crits. His or her reasoning was that it made the server very vulnerable and welcoming to mass free-killers. See, crits make it much easier for blus to kill reds more efficiently and thus makes for an easy mass free-kill. I honestly think that the server has the more free-killers than any other server so if no one else likes the idea there should be another way to stop free-killing. Honestly I liked the idea that anonymous person suggested and I think the server's rules/mechanics shouldn't stay the same for several years. By the way I know what you're thinking, "this has been suggested sooo many times and blus are meant to be overpowered!" I get where you're coming from but almost all servers don't have crits for blus and they work out just fine! The reason the gamemode is called Jailbreak is because you're suppose to "break" the rules and rebel. I get it if you're still in the wrong and that's ok. This is a suggestion i'm not forcing anything to change.

Last edited:
I think the server's rules/mechanics shouldn't stay the same for several years

Kevin proceeded to laugh in his face by changing NY jailbreak to NY deathrun 2 to change the rules and mechanics
Sorry had to meme there pls no hate

crits make it much easier for blus to kill reds more efficiently and thus makes for an easy mass free-kill.

Feel like we should get a professionals opinion on this @Freekill Lord your opinion

I honestly think that the server has the more free-killers than any other server

Maybe has something to do with having one admin that lives in uk as well but that might just be a coincidence.

By the way I know what you're thinking, "this has been suggested sooo many times and blus are meant to be overpowered!

Well here is every thread relating to blu crits (not including this one) and while the last one passed by adding some cellwars rules type of regulation to blue crits still hasn’t happened.

Tl;dr ny deathrun 2 is a surperior option to nyjb and crit fixes are already on to do list

. I get it if you're still in the wrong and that's ok.

:pepe:
I did a little research into our freekillers and turns out the serial ones visit various jailbreak community gameservers to do the exact same.
We seem to be a pretty big target, usually past the time when old grandma needs to sleep :(
And as for the crits, it is very anti rebel friendly. In my experience what kills off a server is lack of blues and variety to each round. Rebellers should be celebrated, not shamed. But if I had to pick which I would save, it's the blue team.

+4 guard suggestions were crits toggled off is an ideal suggestion...or was it 3+? Either way I don't see it happening anytime soon and neither do I see crits being toggled off anytime soon.

:pepe:
I did a little research into our freekillers and turns out the serial ones visit various jailbreak community gameservers to do the exact same.
We seem to be a pretty big target, usually past the time when old grandma needs to sleep :(
And as for the crits, it is very anti rebel friendly. In my experience what kills off a server is lack of blues and variety to each round. Rebellers should be celebrated, not shamed. But if I had to pick which I would save, it's the blue team.

+4 guard suggestions were crits toggled off is an ideal suggestion...or was it 3+? Either way I don't see it happening anytime soon and neither do I see crits being toggled off anytime soon.
Was wondering if there is a way to maybe up the blus' crit rate. That way rebelers have a fair advatage and blus' still have their crits (more or less.) I don't know how coding works :p

Was wondering if there is a way to maybe up the blus' crit rate. That way rebelers have a fair advatage and blus' still have their crits (more or less.) I don't know how coding works :p
I think it's similar to how developers make X10 servers. You pretty much increase the effects of weapons.

Reactions: ChipZ
There should be a stickied thread we can link to every idiot who suggests this when it gets declined for the same reasons every time.
Yes, because BLU's already don't have weapons, so they need something that makes them completely overpowered ;)
The fact that you're calling people idiots because they have an idea that is different from the one you have is pathetic.

Yes, because BLU's already don't have weapons, so they need something that makes them completely overpowered ;)
The fact that you're calling people idiots because they have an idea that is different from the one you have is pathetic.
I'm calling him an idiot for suggesting something that has been declined numerous times that will be declined this time for the same reasons making this thread redundant fyi mr shoutbox beaned before

• Funny
Reactions: Pie
suggesting something that has been declined numerous times that will be declined this time for the same reasons

hmm just like something you did before
zvkvcPL.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: TWC
I'm calling him an idiot for suggesting something that has been declined numerous times that will be declined this time for the same reasons making this thread redundant fyi mr shoutbox beaned before
First off if you payed any attention to what I said you would have known I already addressed that I know it's been done numerous times. The reason I'm doing it again is because I have different points and reasons. Like the fact that the server is targeted by freekillers. Or the fact that it's making it harder to rebel when the point of the game mode is to rebel as red. Think before you call someone an idiot for no reason.

First off if you payed any attention to what I said you would have known I already addressed that I know it's been done numerous times. The reason I'm doing it again is because I have different points and reasons. Like the fact that the server is targeted by freekillers. Or the fact that it's making it harder to rebel when the point of the game mode is to rebel as red. Think before you call someone an idiot for no reason.
The fact that there are freekillers on JB and the fact that you are a poor rebel because you think it's harder to do so are not "new points being addressed". xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread