Accepted Jailbreak #17 & Trade #25 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
  • Your name and/or nickname
Husky / ✘♥zannc♥✘

• Your age

• Who gave you permission to apply?
Madact in general
Danny for Trade

• Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:89807309

• Your general online times and your timezone
Holidays ➢ Will attempt to be online everyday
School Days ➢ 4:30 - 9:00 (maybe more or less)
Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

• Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Jailbreak #17 & Trade #25 ➢ In the case of multiple calls from one server I will try to handle the situation if I have basic knowledge of the rules.

• Do you have a microphone?
I Noot *cough* I do, Yes I have one

• Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Well I was a Moderator / "admin in training" for a GMOD Community know as KDG for around a year.

• Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I don't have any type of knowledge of SourceMod currently

• Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have a pretty good knowledge of the rules and I have had previous experience on how to handle situations. I will also be able to help the server by dealing with rulebreakers when there are no admins available to deal with them

• Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

General Rules

• Chat / Microphone Spam
If the player was spamming in chat / microphone, the player would receive one warning to stop spamming. If the player continues to spam, he will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 120 minutes
➢ 720 minutes
➢ 1440 minutes
➢ 2880 minutes
➢ 4320 minutes
➢ Permanent

• Offensive Language / Insulting
If the player is Insulting / using offensive language, they will receive one warning to stop. If the player continues to spam, he will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 120 minutes
➢ 720 minutes
➢ 1440 minutes
➢ 4320 minutes
➢ 7200 minutes
➢ Permanent

• Call Abuse

If the player is abusing the call system while there is an admin online on the server, the player will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 300 minutes
➢ 900 minutes
➢ 1440 minutes
➢ 4320 minutes
➢ Permanent

• Hacking
If the player is caught using any kind of hacking software, I will record a demo of the player hacking and then the player will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 20160 minutes
➢ Permanent ➢ Banned by Gameserver Admin with evidence of hacking

• Advertising Hacks
If the player is caught advertising real hacks like LMAOBOX, the player will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 20160 minutes
➢ Permanent ➢ Banned by Gameserver Admin with evidence of hacking

• Begging for items

If the player is excessively begging for items, such as keys and expensive items, the player will receive a warning to stop begging and if the player continues, the player will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 120 minutes
➢ 720 minutes
➢ 1440 minutes
➢ 4320 minutes
➢ Permanent

Jailbreak Rules
  • Freekilling
If the player is killing red without a reason aka freekilling, the player will be warned and slain while also respawning the players who were freekilled. If the player continues to freekill, the player will receive punishments in the following order

➢ 120 minute guard ban
➢ 720 minute guard ban
➢ 1440 minute guard ban
➢ 4320 minute guard ban
➢ Permanent

• Baiting
If the player is baiting players, the player will be warned and slain. If the player continues to massively bait the red players, the player will receive punishments in the following order (this section receives more chances as baiting is not as strict / serious as freekilling etc meaning that it is not harming any red in such a way as to ruin the round completely)

➢ 120 minute guard ban
➢ 720 minute guard ban
➢ 1440 minute guard ban
➢ 4320 minute guard ban
➢ 10080 minute guard ban
➢ 20160 minute guard ban
➢ Permanent

• No microphone on blu team
If the player has no microphone on the blu team, the player(s) will receive a warning at the start of the round saying that they need a microphone to be on the blu team. If the player stays on the blu team after the warning, the player will receive punishments in the following order

➢ Permanent

• Sabotaging Round
If the player is opening the cell doors before the warden can give orders, the player will be slain and warned not to do it again. This also applies to gamemodes in which a game cannot be activated after it has been stopped and pressing buttons without warden permission. If the player continues to sabotage the round the player will receive the following punishments

➢ 120 minute guard ban
➢ 720 minute guard ban
➢ 1440 minute guard ban
➢ 4320 minute guard ban
➢ Permanent

• Failwarden
If the player becomes warden at random, and decides he doesn't want to be warden and either kills himself, unwardens and or disconnects, the player will be forced warden (banned if disconnected and respawned and forced warden if the player killed himself). If they fail to produce orders, they will be punished as followed

➢ 120 minute guard ban
➢ 720 minute guard ban
➢ 1440 minute guard ban
➢ 4320 minute guard ban
➢ Permanent

Trade Rules

• Sentries on ledge
If a player has a sentry on the ledge above spawn, the player will be warned to move / destroy his sentry. If the player leaves his sentry, the player will be punished as followed

➢ 120 minutes
➢ 720 minutes
➢ 1440 minutes
➢ 4320 minutes
➢ Permanent

• Player / Dispenser Blocking
If the player is blocking teleports with buildings and or a player, the player will be warned to stop blocking the teleports. If the player continues to block the teleports the player will receive the following punishments

➢ 120 minutes
➢ 720 minutes
➢ 1440 minutes
➢ 4320 minutes
➢ Permanent

• Information
Jailbreak GameME
Trade GameME
Jailbreak Sessions
Trade Sessions
Jailbreak Chat
Trade Chat

Bans
Communication Bans
Previous Application

Reactions: Bugs, TWC and Bass
Very nice, thorough, detailed and clean looking application he's making me and @fanthom jobless here /:

Plenty of game time on Jailbreak, just enough for Trade, as well as good sessions on both. User can be seen enforcing the rules as often as possible.

Quite a lot of gags/mutes, though they were a while ago and I am sure he has learned his lesson.

He is banned from shoutbox, though that doesn't mean he is not active on the forums and engaged in the on-going discussions.

@Zushikikato Wolfeh @Madact @Mr.Fluffy @Satan @OxyGenE

@Da Random @Clarence @alperrt

-1 (for jailbreak)

I think at his last app I gave the guy a +1 because he had a nice attitude to the game and in general a good guy.
But after when you decided to close your app, you became a real mean guy, not only towards me but to others aswell. And god forbid if someone killed you you'd get mad and let rage take controll.

I've never seen you enforce rules either, i'd say you're abit young to be a good fit in the admin team.

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
-1 (for jailbreak)

I think at his last app I gave the guy a +1 because he had a nice attitude to the game and in general a good guy.
But after when you decided to close your app, you became a real mean guy, not only towards me but to others aswell. And god forbid if someone killed you you'd get mad and let rage take controll.

I've never seen you enforce rules either, i'd say you're abit young to be a good fit in the admin team.

First of all, whenever I die, I don't get mad and rage at the player. Also speaking of toxicity you yourself are toxic in your own right through steam and even going to the length to block me because of this
l38b.jpg

In this you got mad at me for asking if you high when you said 3-4 minutes to hide in hide and seek (jailbreak). I honestly have no idea how that offended you to be honest and saying that I don't enforce the rules? You are barely active enough to deal with rulebreakers yourself. I would also like to see who else I'm mean to because the only person I'm currently in a bad mood is with you cause you yourself act like a dick towards people and mainly me.

First of all, whenever I die, I don't get mad and rage at the player. Also speaking of toxicity you yourself are toxic in your own right through steam and even going to the length to block me because of this
l38b.jpg

In this you got mad at me for asking if you high when you said 3-4 minutes to hide in hide and seek (jailbreak). I honestly have no idea how that offended you to be honest and saying that I don't enforce the rules? You are barely active enough to deal with rulebreakers yourself. I would also like to see who else I'm mean to because the only person I'm currently in a bad mood is with you cause you yourself act like a dick towards people and mainly me.

Knowing your history on our servers, i am leaning more towards trusting Satan.
Besides that... very nice app imo

l38b.jpg

you're taking this incredibly out of context, this was after a session when you were acting like a douche towards me all of the time, and constantly arguing with me about everything, had a bad day, got enough toxicity from you as it is. if you wanna leak dm's in steam, I'll also take this to that level if you'd like.
And I dont actually recall acting like a dick towards anyone but you in steam, which imo was justified since every time i'm ingame you try to give me shady/lowkey insults. And pretty sure you were mean to ciri at one point, pointing out his skill etc. But not 100% sure so dont quote me on that one.
But next time explain the full scenario before taking things out of context.

you're taking this incredibly out of context, this was after a session when you were acting like a douche towards me all of the time, and constantly arguing with me about everything, had a bad day, got enough toxicity from you as it is. if you wanna leak dm's in steam, I'll also take this to that level if you'd like.
And I dont actually recall acting like a dick towards anyone but you in steam, which imo was justified since every time i'm ingame you try to give me shady/lowkey insults. And pretty sure you were mean to ciri at one point, pointing out his skill etc. But not 100% sure so dont quote me on that one.
But next time explain the full scenario before taking things out of context.

You did go on a gigantic toxic insulting spree awhile back. One of them being me, massive insulting, toxic in general, focusing people..... Now reading what Satan has to say makes me question if you really did change. or you are being more sneaky..

Since we are taking this slightly off-topic, thought I'd drop my opinion on here.

I would like to point out that I am familiar with Satan's attitude even before I became admin. Satan likes to hop on Hightower #06 sometimes, and almost every time he is being salty to other players through chat. I agree, there is no chat for #06 that takes it that far back, so I cannot prove that he was salty technically. Likewise, you don't have proof that he WASN'T salty, and I'm pretty confident at what I've seen him say.

Wolfeh's claim, that Satan was being toxic a while back, especially to him, further proves my point.

Having said this, I think we should stop discussing this topic here so we don't go too far off it, and debate more about this in private, if necessary.

Since we are taking this slightly off-topic, thought I'd drop my opinion on here.

I would like to point out that I am familiar with Satan's attitude even before I became admin. Satan likes to hop on Hightower #06 sometimes, and almost every time he is being salty to other players through chat. I agree, there is no chat for #06 that takes it that far back, so I cannot prove that he was salty technically. Likewise, you don't have proof that he WASN'T salty, and I'm pretty confident at what I've seen him say.

Wolfeh's claim, that Satan was being toxic a while back, especially to him, further proves my point.

Having said this, I think we should stop discussing this topic here so we don't go too far off it, and debate more about this in private, if necessary.
dude i've dropped my salty attitude ever since I became admin, you cant make claims that I'm salty to other players, i've spent like 90% of my time there and like 10% on jb. Got alot of familiar faces there that knows im joking even when i drop a silly witty comment about a friend. But I can't remember doing that ever since I became admin, since i've only visited hightower once since you became admin aswell. And I dont recoginize you from past times either.

dude i've dropped my salty attitude ever since I became admin, you cant make claims that I'm salty to other players, i've spent like 90% of my time there and like 10% on jb. Got alot of familiar faces there that knows im joking even when i drop a silly witty comment about a friend. But I can't remember doing that ever since I became admin, since i've only visited hightower once since you became admin aswell. And I dont recoginize you from past times either.

I did not say you are salty right now to the players.

I did not say you are salty right now to the players.
people change :((( anyways offtopic, please dont mind me, talk about his app instead.

I ment Husky... not Satan

• Funny
Reactions: Satan
I just simply ask, what is this off-spin, personal attacks...? People, get on the ground and calm down... ._.

Reactions: SharpTips
The hell is this? Why is this only to my attention now?
We'll continue that off the application, preferable in private.

As for Husky, he mentioned he wanted to apply again as he would be of age. I said to him that maybe he should do something about his shoutbox ban before applying for admin, but he said that (I'm a little blurry at this point) he doesn't know why or he did contact Kevin but he won't respond? Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure Husky gave me a point which went me go 'Oh ok, fair enough. Your choice'.

Since he is banned from the shoutbox we have a problem. We can't have an admin who is banned from using panda community features. So I'm not sure where this is going to go exactly, but it'll be a topic I'm hoping Kevin will type up here or in the future to me.

As for the application itself it looks like a lot of effort. I know he has been preping. Attitude wise you've recently been making jokes which remind me of @Mr.Fluffy attitude. Honestly I can't deal with two of you I'll go insane xD This whole joking thing about me abusing, cheating on my boyfriend, etc etc needs to stop. I don't appreciate it. However I haven't said it properly till now, so now you know hopefully you'll cool down. You should also think about that with other people, as people won't appreciate it. Maybe that's how the whole thing with Satan started.

Anyways, I'm going to see what is going to happen with Kevin. Cause I think we've had someone who was banned from the shoutbox before applying and I think they got declined by Kevin. We'll see.

putting this on hold till you've appealed for your shoutbox ban.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase is @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Reactions: lionish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread