Accepted Jadro's appeal for a permanent gag and mute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooters

Before we start, I want to clarify that (current steam name) Jadro has contacted me on steam a few days ago, asking if I can check his gag/mute details. He wanted to appeal himself, but due to having problems accessing the forums, I decided to give him a hand and make the appeal for him.

SourceBans URL: Click
Name of your banned steam account: ✪LSDB✪ | ✪ xX_Jadro20_X | Current steam name: Jadro20
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86880838
Date and time of the ban: February 8th 2015, 14:12
Reason: Too many gags/mutes (previous reasons include spam, foreign language and insulting)
Admin that banned you: Clarence
Why do you think you should be ungagged/unmuted: I am really sorry for my mic spamming and spamming in chat. And i think i deserved the Mute and Gag But I kinda grew up and i think i will not be Spamming and insulting like before.

I'll start it off by saying I would not mind if he was ungagged and unmuted - he was polite when he added me, and didn't bother me about making this appeal - I decided to do it myself.

Anyone?

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom
Really? No one? :/

Dont worry, an answer will come eventually. I noticed that some appeals just take longer for people to answer on. I've seen some appeals that got a reply after 2 weeks and got instantly accepted soon after someone replied ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Winner
Reactions: Nooters
Had a talk with Clarence and they decided that you deserve another chance.
sWtJbyH.png

So stay out of trouble and don't break the rules, otherwise you will get the permanent gag and mute again. Might also read the rules just to make sure you're not doing something against the rules.

Accepted and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread