Declined Jackson's TX Dodgeball Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

- Your name and/or nickname
Jackson

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam 32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) My Steam 32 ID is STEAM_0:0:83890792

- Your general online times and your timezone
My general online times are about 1pm to 5pm or from 9pm to 3 to 6am

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

My main server that I play on the most is the Panda Community Texas Dodgeball server but if I needed to take a call from another server if required to I will do so.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes and I use it periodically to communicate with friends
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I don't have much experience with being a admin/Moderator on Team Fortress 2 but I can learn quickly

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No but I do know what it is used for and what it does
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am a very active member I play almost everyday I love the community and I love playing with my friends on the server but the servers need help with people stealing and other things which I will be there for.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I would only use my powers to focus on general rule breakers such as hackers stealer’s etc.. such as if someone steals a rocket and it was not in defense I would give a warning at first if it persists a slay would be given and I will tell them what they did if they question me and a ban if it persists to a greater level. For hackers I would watch gather information if I don't come up with anything I would ask a senior admin to help me out in my investigation to make sure the player is not using 3rd party software.

Stealing: Before banning the user (I would warn the user with a message and if he/she does it again a slay would be in order giving a appropriate message addressing the situation) after warning him 3 times I would give a appropriate ban of about 12 hours concerning if he was disrespectful or not then the ban time would consist and go up to 24 hours etc….

Blocking: I would message the user in the game chat stating what the player did and what not to do (This will be a warning) if he does it again it will be a kick with a appropriate message of what he did and how he can improve.

Orbiting past the limit: What I will do for this is use the command to slap doing no damage and telling him not to orbit for long periods of time.

Constant suicide: If it results in a TK :Team kill I will message the play via the game chat and warn him about suicide that it is affecting the game because it is killing other players if the player resumes it will be a kick.

My Ban’s:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Jackson&Submit=Search

My bans are the 2 on the top with the name Jackson the 1st ban I received was a 12 hour ban for stealing which Is correct the 2nd ban I received was from console which was for

[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

I was told by one of the admins that this ban occurred because me and my brother bourrel we play on the same server and we play on the same IP so the console thought I was trying to avoid the ban by making a alt account.

Hide inactive | Total Bans: 6
MOD/COUNTRY DATE PLAYER ADMIN LENGTH
tf2.gif
us.gif
06-14-17 02:03
Jackson
CONSOLE 1 min (Expired)
tf2.gif
us.gif
06-13-17 07:23
Jackson
YourBiggestFan 12 hr (Expired)

+1
The first application from Jackson was closed so fast I couldn't even post my feedback. (Due to recent ban cool down.)
Jackson is a genuine DB player, he seldom breaks any rules, and knows them well enough from seeing other admins and myself at work.
He has contacted me in the past about stealers and hackers instead of making a call, so I know his frustration. It's the same reason I applied to be an admin myself. I was fortunate to have Luigi and Cryptic as my mentor when I applied, and they were a huge help. I'm more than willing to help Jackson with anything he needs to know such as binds and commands. Good luck bud

Hi there, thanks for applying!

I have seen you play on the server many times and you're pretty quite on the server, however many players know you so that is not to worry. Your play times are acceptable along with your sessions. The bans you have are something that worries me, but the rest of your profile is excellent.

Stealing rockets, getting ban and applying for Admin again worries me. How would I tell if you are not stealing rockets or breaking other rules, however many players have told me you are a "nice cookie" so you are off my stealing list, unless a player informs me about you :)

Overall, I do not have any other cons about you except the bans, as said above, it clears it up. I have done some last minute feedback from my #1 go to person and with his feedback and my mine, my vote for you will be a +1!

"May Percy Jackson reach his goal"

Luigi and Prick pretty summed you up pretty well. You're only main flaw is that you had a ban, but that can be overseen as people do make mistakes and correct them. I'd give you a +1

Silorak has also PM me on the forums.

So in that case, this app will be set under review.

declined due to low activity.
once you're activity/session times increases again you may apply again in a month; 08.11.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread