It's time (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metsän henki

Donator
21/7/2014 I applied my application for Mario kart admin position: I was super nervous, I really wanted to help players, but I thought I am not good enough, I even wrote Panda-community wrongly. Few days after my applying , I forgot that I applied. Weeks later Kevin contacted to me via steam, asking can I check forum, I was super lazy and playing mario kart at 2-3 am. After checking forum, seeing my application got accepted , I thougt I was still sleeping and I asked from Kevin "is this dream?".

11/8/2014 I got accepted for admin position. 2 weeks later I got promoted to full admin. I got promoted so fast, even faster than Da random, who is "older" admin than I am. I was happy and also nervous, why? because I wasent ready for promotion, still learning commands and being admin. 33 days spended on Mario Kart and still I love that server.

After year , we had many happy moments and also many sad moments. I got hitted and healed at same time. I got really good friends from this community and I really hope that doenst end soon or later.

Special thanks for
@Kevin Thanks for keeping my baby server on former glory
@Jarza Thanks for mentoring me and improving Mario Kart
@Killermen & @Zeprus Thanks for having amazing colleagues
@Fennie , @Kitty , @Madact , @Joe , @Wasman , @Danny Thanks for being such good friend
Thanks for all Mario Kart players , other server's players, thanks for all Panda-community's members, without you guys, we never be able to build amazing community.

And no, this is not my resign thread, not going to leave this place. Wanted to thank all mates making my life being more precious, what that was before.

Now, it is time for tiny-itty-bitty give away! Wanted to make earlier, but accidently I forgot whole thing. What is the price? 5 ref~ What you need to do? Tell me/us what is the best moment what you shared with me. The best moment will "win".

For those, who thought I left , sowwi~

Last edited:
My favourite moment with you is on the second Hunger Games and you spelt my name as daguywithdashaow. :rolleyes:

For a moment I thought you were also leaving. Pls don't scare me like that anymore. ;^;

The best moments with you were the late nights, playing Terraria with you. Don't forget the dicks you built on my god damn house.

That moment when i was making you laughing for a quite long time because i used my voice changer :D

Did this really need a thread? I mean, it's nice and all that you are thanking people for being nice to you and you're friends with them, but this didn't need to be a thread since from a POV it looks like you're just attention-hogging.

Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
HOLY SHIT DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT. Kevin fake demoted me yesterday and now this! You people are trying to kill me. Best moment is probly when I skyped you with your friend!

Reactions: metsän henki
Did this really need a thread? I mean, it's nice and all that you are thanking people for being nice to you and you're friends with them, but this didn't need to be a thread since from a POV it looks like you're just attention-hogging.

It's was part of my plan, making ppl to believe that I am leaving and then talking about "give away". So calm your tits mate, if I want to get attention, I get that from my 1# slave

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
The moments that we are being "nice" to Danny and Da Random on skype :3

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
my reactions:
21/7/2014 I applied my application for Mario kart admin position: I was super nervous, I really wanted to help players, but I thought I am not good enough, I even wrote Panda-community wrongly. Few days after my applying , I forgot that I applied. Weeks later Kevin contacted to me via steam, asking can I check forum, I was super lazy and playing mario kart at 2-3 am. After checking forum, seeing my application got accepted , I thougt I was still sleeping and I asked from Kevin "is this dream?".

11/8/2014 I got accepted for admin position. 2 weeks later I got promoted to full admin. I got promoted so fast, even faster than Da random, who is "older" admin than I am. I was happy and always nervous, why? because I wasent ready for promotion, still learning commands and being admin. 33 days spended on Mario Kart and still I love that server.

After year , we had many happy moments and also many sad moments. I got hitted and healed at same time. I got really good friends from this community and I really hope that doenst end soon or later.

Special thanks for
2.jpg?1439641704@Kevin Thanks for keeping my baby server on former glory
415.jpg?1439641704@Jarza Thanks for mentoring me and improving Mario Kart
1276.jpg?1439641704L]@Zeprus Thanks for having amazing colleagues
29.jpg?1439641704www.panda-community.com/members/29/']@Danny Thanks for being such good friend
Thanks for all Mario Kart players , other server's players, thanks for all Panda-community's members, without you guys, we never be able to build amazing community.
nuuu skiff dun leave ;_____________;

And no, this is not my resign thread, not going to leave this place. Wanted to thank all mates making my life being more precious, what that was before.
WTF don't scare me again like that !! ;-;

I think you backstabbed me on mario kart once.
That was a night I'll never forget...

Stop it already skiffa :'c every single damn time I fall for that

Reactions: metsän henki
The moments that we are being "nice" to Danny and Da Random on skype :3
heey, what's that supposed to mean? ):<

Some scary stuff there... Next tume dont make a thread which has a misleading title ;-;

My best moment with you would be when I met you in mario kart like in the last days of June from 2014. I remember that you had as avatar a pic from you with a pink shirt. I saw that you'd just donated and I asked you if donating perks were good. You said that it really was so I decided to donate by first time.
It isn't funny but I still remember that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread