It's been a nice experience (1 Viewer)

Waxel

Well, after 4 years more or less i guess i reached my point, take care all of you :nekoheart:
Yeah there's not much else to say, i'm not someone who makes walls of text, this community has great people and a great friendly aura and hopefully it will stay this way for alot longer c:

@Kevin do your magic

from what i've seen you've been a great admin and nice person, i hope we can find time to play tf2 like we did that 1 time :rolleyes::nekoheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Waxel
Wholesome fella, Our interactions were rather sparse but nothing but good vibes. Good luck in your next endeavor Waxel!

• Friendly
It's been a pleasure Waxel. Pretty sure you where friendly with everyone and fun to play with that's what I'll mostly remember you for. You've also stepped up a lot of the times to fill mentor slots and so on so I thank you very much for your efforts.

Here is the usual video from the oldies

May you be free, enjoy life and I hope to see you around ?

Havent played for you that much recently but was fun when we did,sad to see you go now tho :pepe:

• Friendly
Sad to see you go Waxel,

you left a big impact on this community and especially on me since you were inofficially my mentor back on deathrun, I'll wish you good luck in your new journey. :nekoheart:

Gone way too soon..

• Friendly
Good luck for your next journey.
We will miss you. :twc:

smoll

• Friendly
i want to be mean and make a joke about you but i really cant think of anything :( you were an amazing admin and its saddening to see you go lets hope that you enjoy the real world :D

• Happy
4 years as an admin is a great service to the community community, thank you! And good luck with future endeavours!

• Friendly
????
Goodbye Waxel lol

Attachments

• 24980901-AF32-4848-BB00-E4FDBF6A3C1E.jpeg
    24980901-AF32-4848-BB00-E4FDBF6A3C1E.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Angry
sad to see my mentor go but i guess we all move on at some point in time. Was a pleasure playing with you when you were on the server and getting the basics for being an admin goodluck in your next adventures chief ?
ps: drink more milk alright? ?

• Friendly
That's a big lost for this community, you were an amazing admin Waxel :nekoheart:
Thank you for helping me so much when I started this, your advices were always perfect.

Farewell and take care of you! :nekoheart:

• Friendly
:(

Attachments

• baby-cute.gif
    baby-cute.gif
    266.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Sad

Users who are viewing this thread