Not open for further replies.

Classy Pikachu

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Classy Pikachu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79307523
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-29-15 22:01
Reason about the Ban: aimbot
Admin that Banned you: Skiffa
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: it's been almost 3 years that i've been banned. I don't even know why you banned me, i don't hack and i think that having 2.2k h in tf2 should be enough to see that. There is no actual proof that I hack so that is a thing too.

There is no demos (clean windows install) , got source ban account pretty late , dont remember the situation either, so I cant proof him hacking. So I cant decide what will happen, since I am only trial.

I don't actually know what to say, is there anything that I can do to show you that I don't hack?

9 minutes ago - TBotV63: Well given that there is no proof that appeal seems rather clear. There is no VAC ban either, and a quick search doesn't show any other bans related to cheating either.

Relax, it takes a bit until the appeal is settled.

It's very easy to wait three years and then say "there's no proof top kek". If it was a false ban, why wasn't it appealed immediately? I can imagine why, but the OP doesn't address it

• Dislike
Reactions: Vecomti
It's very easy to wait three years and then say "there's no proof top kek". If it was a false ban, why wasn't it appealed immediately? I can imagine why, but the OP doesn't address it
He did appeal 3 years ago, and the ban was supposed to be lifted due to lack of evidence. An Admin archived his appeal without closure. Here’s a link to his previous appeal.

He did appeal 3 years ago, and the ban was supposed to be lifted due to lack of evidence. An Admin archived his appeal without closure. Here’s a link to his previous appeal.

And this is why you do your research before posting. Thanks for fishing out what I didn't.

Does any Full Admin want to unban this guy, before his appeal is forgotten once more? :kappa:

Any Full Admin can unban him, really. Skiffa's just a Trial, and her only mentor is Kevin.

Unbanned him, If @Skiffa has a problem with this, please let me know

Reactions: metsän henki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread