It was a great time while it lasted. (1 Viewer)

Didixo

Hey guys, I made this thread just to tell you that I had a great time with this community, while it lasted.
(also some not-so-good times)

Recently I've been getting more tired and tired, and I figured it's just the repetitiveness that's evolving now on this Forum. Shitty maymays there, retarded reaction posts here, that kind of stuff. It's really tiring for me to see the same joke over and over again, I can't be the only one to think "u w0t m8" is starting to be another way to say "I am repetitive".

When I first joined this community by accidentally finding the Dodgeball server, it was new to me, and the second time I had joined a community. Everyone back then didn't repeat the same shit joke over and over, waiting couple of months for a reply on the admin aplication and laughing at badly-made applications was still something new to me.

Now? It's repetitive. It's tiring. It's making me feel shit because of how tiring it is and honestly, back then I didn't expect to end up like this.

The Jailbreak server has been mostly affecting my mood, having to deal with idiots 24/7 and losing my free-time completely. It was really hard for me not to just open my limit and start calling people dipshits, faggots that sort of deal. One hour I would take a look at jailbreak, and one minute I'd close it just to get interupted by it again. I've lost alot of interest in playing TF2, and the last weeks I didn't even touch that game.

It was a great time while it lasted, but then the shitty maymays came and the kids.
"sweg" and that sort of shit isn't funny anymore, it's tiring and making the internet really dark and unoriginal. Where did the good shit go?

Anyways, for now, I'll take a break from this community and hope it involves into something better, something with a player-base that have originality.
I am going to stick around a bit for some questions or that sort of stuff.​
Goodbye.

Reactions: Madact and eskimo
Wish I could say that I am sad. You are extremely toxic and your attitude is just as original as the people you complain about. Take a break and grow up.

Edit: To expand on this:
It is not the people that are tiring, it is your fucking attitude. You just spout the same crap over and over again and somehow think you are the secretly original part of the internet. I don't care how much flack I get for this post, point the mirror at yourself mate. You were not demoted to trial cause you are so unique, but because you are a cunt very regularly.

Last edited:
...I have to agree with inu.

Moderating a server is sometimes making the same things everyday.

I know it can be hard to moderate jailbreak, because of the multiple things you have to do, and for example, these times when you can't really leave your PC to take your breakfast or such because of the rulebreakers, but you should have expected that, and you have to deal with it.

By the way, you're often "cold" or disrespectful with people.
No matter if it's on a intentional purpose or not, when you're admin, this is not acceptable, you basically don't have to do that.
Even on this message, you're disrespectful with the concerned players.
If you really want to insult them, do it behind your PC and keep it for you, don't express your bad feels or reflect them on players, especially innocents one.

If it's, as you said, really hard for you to not insult them, then I wonder how are you still trial admin, if it's hard to not rulebreak.
If you see what I mean.

I know that you're thinking "they are virtual people on internet so I don't care", but it doesn't mean you have to disrespect people by insulting them as idiots or such.
You don't imagine how much times I had to deal with offended people asking me what is wrong with you.
You know, it isn't an obligation to write on the chatbox.

Don't forget that there is childrens who're playing this game, no matter if they doesn't have to play this game at their ages, you have to deal with it and understand that it's partially not their faults if they hardly understand some things, these people will grow up and understand how to play a game properly and respecting rules better than they used to.

Take your break if you want, maybe you will come back with better feels, but don't forget that you did wrong things, recognize it.
No offense but just saying, if many people find your behavior wrong, it's surely because that's true.

Think about it.

farewell didixo you will be missed hope you had fun

Users who are viewing this thread