Answered Is Warden Ever Allowed to Restrict Chat? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Meatloaf

As far as I know, on Panda Jailbreak the warden has never had the ability to restrict chat, nor do they really need to. The rule on restricting chat as it stands is this:

"You as Warden can't restrict players from using the chat or force players to type in the chat. (Jeopardy/Kitchen Minigame is the only exception)"

The biggest problem with not being able to restrict chat (and honestly the only problem) occurs during trivia, where reds can give each other the answer. Normally this doesn't affect the game much, as ghosting the answers already isn't allowed however during mass trivia, an underrated minigame in which the warden plays trivia in multiple rounds with a ridiculous number of reds, I've noticed that the reds like to give away the answers to each other.

While the current rule states exceptions for Trivia and Diner, the way I understood those exceptions was that those two minigames were the only ones where the warden could make players use chat or a microphone, and the warden would still not be able to restrict reds from using chat/microphone during those minigames.

In short, my question is: Can the warden give an order (during a game of mass trivia) like "No saying the correct answer in voice chat or text chat unless you're the one who has hit the button to answer the question?" Or is restricting chat never a thing warden can do?

I'm pretty sure the Warden haven't got rights to restrict other players from using the chat.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread