Is VSH ever going to get updated? (1 Viewer)

Kruphixx

Since no one else decided to speak up about this, I decided it's time. I hope this post doesn't get deleted just because certain people can't handle legitimate criticism.

It's been almost a year since people started suggesting gameplay changes for VSH, and still none of them have been implemented despite the fact that they have been ready to implement for at least 5 months now. People still have to deal with the insane knockback on hales, airblast and a bunch of other ridiculous things. It became so bad that very few people still play hale, most just play once and type /nohale due to how hard it is to even get close to winning as hale, the only way you can win is if you're a sweat that has been playing on panda VSH for years.

The player count has been declining too, in fact it's so bad now that the server can sometimes be empty even on weekends. It used to be more popular than FF2.

Screenshot 2023-04-25 151243.png

Recently there was also a thread about an "upcoming update" for VSH but it seems like nothing came out of that. So, can we finally get a server update? I'm sure many people would appreciate it.

I agree in everything and I'm very sad to see this server depopulated.
Lately I've been trying to play hale to bring some gameplay to other people and I have new maps in mind to add variety to the server.
I hope VSH goes back to the golden age.

I also find it quite sad to see that vsh has deteriorated to this point even tho a quick update could maybe fix all of it.
As far as ive heard the update should be ready, so im wondering what makes it take so long to implement?
Maybe some info on that could help us understand the situation better!

the update will be tested this weekend, sorry tgat it took a while but i’ve been stuffed with work and couldnt make it earlier.
Thanks for the insight! Lets hope then that the update works out and will get implemented asap!

Reactions: Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread