Is this allowed? | Deathrun (1 Viewer)

moonsic

On maps like trollrun there's a trap where the Death chooses specific platforms to be unbreakable/breakable, then when you step on them they either break or stay according to the Death's selection:

So my question is:

Does this trap count as an automatic trap or as a normal one, which you are not allowed to skip via bhop?

If it counts as a normal trap then you are supposed to touch one platform in every row to proceed:

If it counts as a automatic trap then this should be ok to proceed:

its not an automatic trap since you manage which platform is good or not i would say not allowed since why else bother choosing the buttons if you can just yeet over half of them in 1 jump.

• Agree
Reactions: moonsic
not allowed since why else bother choosing the buttons if you can just yeet over half of them in 1 jump.
I agree, it's just that it's a standart right now to just skip this trap, so that's why I was so unsure and had to ask.

Reactions: Solar
its rarely played map so i dont get to explain it ingame enough to ppl but ye good that you asked though ?

Reactions: moonsic
Bunnyhopping removes the whole point from deathrun anyway. The traps are designed to work at "normal" speed, not some rando speeding through them.

As a runner you can disable the trigger_hurt that kills if you fall through, I I've never slain for it since people could just use the Easter egg to cheat the trap.

Reactions: Skull and Texan

Users who are viewing this thread