is it considered overtalking if you aren't using your mic? (1 Viewer)

dinky_enby

so if i spam the secret saxton, is it considered overtalking since it's harder to hear the warden?

I don't know if we even have rules about the Secret Saxton, but I definitely think we should. It's incredibly annoying when someone spams hundreds of Secret Saxtons (rare as it is) and unlike micspam it can't be muted.

• Disagree
Reactions: Valen
From being on the server, it’s usually allowed to give out multiple secret Saxtons at a time but you should space it out so it isn’t constant cheering noises and so you can hear other people

This reply is coming from someone who has given away roughly 2,000+ Secret Saxtons on the JB server since 2018.
1658806290385.png
I'd say it's not considered overtalking. It can be considered round disruption since the blaring sounds of cheers ring out when each gift is given and most nobody can hear each other. I have been warned by admins not to spam it when the warden is talking and sometimes whenever a round is going on, but I've never been kicked or punished. The highest form of punishment I can assume you can get from spamming Saxtons is a kick.

If you wanna be the first person to be banned for giving lovely little presents away, knock yourself out, it would be quite the achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread