Declined IP Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

conficker

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...rch=alt of STEAM_0:1:127967380&advType=reason
Banned Account: ooo (i don't plan on using this account) and IP ban
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197610612
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-21-17 16:59 and 12-21-17 17:04
Admin that banned me: Lighty
Reason about the Ban: alt of STEAM_0:1:127967380 (my vacced main)
Why should I receive an unban: I feel that this ban should be removed because I have very little reason to be banned in the first place. I'm not going to lie, the way I went on the Panda EU DB server in the first placereally should have raised some alarm bells, considering the fact that I wasn some fresh alt with a vac ban to my record, as well as just quitting the game when Lighty asked me about the ban. My rationale behind this was me being spooked that there are actually admins on the EU servers, as I am not very accustomed to them just being on, as the Panda TX DB server was lacking admins at the time. Yes, my main was vacced for cheating, but I never cheated on this server against any actual players, just other cheaters. I did this because at the time because admins on the Panda DB TX server were quite sparce, losing to hackers got a bit old after a while, and it was just plain fun to watch two auto airblasts go against eachother. Now, this might raise some concerns that I might have cheated against real, competent players, but I feel that there are players from the Panda DB TX server that could vouch for me (if they even remember me at this point), and say there would be no reason for me to cheat, especially considering the fact that I have amassed a large amount of play time on this server, and I played a way no cheater could accurately reproduce. This server was my favorite DB server, because the rockets just felt right to me and I have met some great people from this server over my past year or so of playing on it. I also had a squeaky clean record before this ban, which will hopefully help my case in regarding the fact I never cheated maliciously. I sincerely hope that you will take this appeal seriously and that I could be unbanned from the Panda Community servers. I ppreciate your time.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
Do you have perhaps have any recording proof of what you said on that > :Now, this might raise some concerns that I might have cheated against real, competent players: . That's my real question

• Funny
Reactions: Bab
I never recorded my play, only took screenshots of high mph rockets I hit (1) (2) (none of those are on panda, sorry). I don't know if you are asking if I have recordings of me cheating against other cheaters, or me playing legitimately, but I could potentionally record myself on another server to show I'm not complete ass.

If recording some demos and/or videos could potentionally give some evidence to me being semi-innocent, I could do it after I sleep.

I feel that this ban should be removed because I have very little reason to be banned in the first place
would be true if you DIDN'T cheat
but I never cheated on this server against any actual players, just other cheaters.
Technically cheaters are also actual players.
and I played a way no cheater could accurately reproduce.
It's easy to hide cheats.

Whatever you did that made me alt check you I don't know, either played suspiciously or just the fact that it's a fresh account. Now, lets be honest, VAC is garbage, so either you've been cheating for quite a long while and it finally detected something, or you used a somewhat detected cheat. And as Magglet said, we have a 0 tolerance policy against cheaters.

Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread