Introduction Myself lol (1 Viewer)

Rob The Virus

So yeah, May have seen me a couple of times mainly in Deathrun. In deahtrun I usually play as Pyro because he is my main usually. I have made a couple of friends on this server. I started playing DR in December 2016. So yeah thats me introuduction a bad introduction lol. Thanks for viewing :)

Welcome Rob :^)

If you main pyro, you should check out our dodgeball servers.

Welcome Rob :^)

If you main pyro, you should check out our dodgeball servers.
Deathrun is the way to go when you main Pyro, dodgeball is overrated. ;)

dodgeball is ok

Sup..... Don't go dodgeball :^) Please do yourself a favor <3

Well Im not that good at keeping an eye out and air blasting anyway so I will stick with DR

So yeah, May have seen me a couple of times mainly in Deathrun. In deahtrun I usually play as Pyro because he is my main usually. I have made a couple of friends on this server. I started playing DR in December 2016. So yeah thats me introuduction a bad introduction lol. Thanks for viewing :)
Oh hey there, glad you've reached the forums. Remember me? Pleasure, aka Johnny, aka Stephanie Meanswell, aka Senorita Cacharumba

Oh hey I was just playing on there with you. Thanks for helping me out :)

Ayy,it's Rob! Welcome to the community :D

Wazzup.

It would be nice to meet you sometimes on FF2.
Enjoy your stay.

Users who are viewing this thread