Introduction from adam. (1 Viewer)

plutonists

Donator
'Ello people, some of you might be wondering why I made a second introduction, pretty much because the last introduction I made is literal cringe and incredibly outdated so I thought: "hmm why not?", so then I made this introduction, which is what you're reading right now.
*clears up throat*

Hello! My name is Adam, I was born in 2005, 18th of September, I sat playing on the computer at the age of 2, and English was my first language for some reason, making me a native.

I've always liked to discover new information about things and dig deep to find an answer that I want, you can probably call it a hobby of mine.

My favorite colors are Red and Black (that answers the question of why I use black and red quite a bit), and I also like FPS Shooters, I know, PG 18 and stuff, but my mental age is like 37 so it's fine. :kappa:

Anyway, I kinda don't know what to say anymore, I am kind of a boring guy, probably?

Soo, see ya all later and have a good day!

Reactions: Brick
Hello i hope your health have gotten better after puking etc. If it is better we can have a party with noisemakers :pepe2:

Welcum again

• Funny
Reactions: plutonists
Wow, it's weird to see you're younger than my littlebrother. I suddenly feel very old. Thanks........

Welcome anyways Jax aka Adam.

Red is the best colour and welcome after 3 years or whatever xd

Welcome back, am I at least welcome to your party? I have a noise maker.

Good to see you adham <3

Users who are viewing this thread