Completed Introducing trade_minecraft_neon_v182_p2 (1 Viewer)

Do you want the map to run on our trade server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Hello and welcome to the solution of all of our problems!
(not really but it will reduce the amount of administration needed on #25 Trade)

With big help of @Husky I have been editing the current trade map to make it panda-rules conform. What does this mean? Well it means literally all trade specific rules are now obsolete!
I don't know the trade rules, what are you talking about?

#25 – Trade:

Do not build Sentryguns on the ledge, above spawn.
Sentries on the roof above spawn is still permitted, as long as it does not have line of sight to the spawn exits.

No buildings blocking teleportation areas
You must not block teleportation areas(both inbound and outbound) with dispensers/sentries/teleporters in an attempt to trap the enemy team. This applies to all teleportation areas.

I have applied nobuild zones to:

4BCC50619053420ABD23B67659405880B043FEBE

The ledge! Sentryguns can no longer be build on it. Yes, sentryguns only. Feel free to build dispensers on it all day long. You can construct your deadly automated guns a little further away.

88B9EE3181A506B643AB3C5CD4FADA2248DB0D7A

Teleportation destinations! No longer will you get stuck in a building when trying to sap that engineer who sat there drinking beer for hours.

And that's not it, the spawns are now fully covered in hurt triggers preventing any enemy from entering it.
55F91B524783446965DAAB62E459AE4CA1B4F4A0

On top of that I added a secret teleporter to a previously inaccessible part of the map, the noclip area! Now featuring an additional present for the party mode. Who can find it first?
CA548554E81E6176E24C112B7D5DAA1B9D118B23

p1:
-Added nobuild areas according to panda-community rules
-Added hurt triggers to cover the whole spawn area
-Fixed leaks

p2:
-Made the noclip area accessible through a hidden tp in the pool rooms
-Changed doomsday timer from servercommand say to game_text
-added 8th secret present to the noclip area
-added large health & ammo to noclip area

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply put: fucking amazing. Great job bois!

Who needs admins when we have map editors

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Excellent work :) Glad to see something like this as it's really good progress towards the trade server. Will slow those trade reports down as well.

I don't know how to test a map (ceebs mainly :kappa: ), but hopefully I'm assuming it's pretty much great.

I don't know how to test a map (ceebs mainly :kappa: ), but hopefully I'm assuming it's pretty much great.
Download the map and put it in your Steam\steamapps\common\team fortress 2\tf\download\maps directory. Then simply start the game, open the console and type in "map trade_minecraft_neon_v182_p2". I have to admit, there is 2 untested things. One being the game_text that displays the doomsday cooldown and the other being the performance on weaker machines. If anybody wants to test it, please do so and leave the feedback here.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Welp. Aint admni but a big +100 good job. Looks great, great work! Papa and nepro bepis are proud : -)

The poll is over and the result seems rather clear, any full Admin can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread