Introducing myself :) (1 Viewer)

Jman123cool

Donator
Hello guys, I'm Jman123cool and I am a rather active fella.
When I am not enjoying some dominations in tf2 I like to play League of Legends or some good old Cod, hope it rings some bells. That's probably where my competitive side comes from and the need to always get better at everything I do.
I love to laugh alot and to just fool around in random comunity made servers.
Oh and for my name, I understand that it may look childish but I have had it since the beginning of my gaming (when I was 8) and I would never change it because of the history it carries.
I have 950 hours of Tf2 and i just can't get enough :D
I am allmoast 19, I lie in Belgiusm (french speaking side) and my hobbys are: going out with friends, going to the club and going to the gym. Oh! lets not forget gaming shall we ? ;)
I love Psychologie and I like to remember usless but interesting facts about every thing and anyone.
Last but DEFENETLY not least, I love pandas too <3

I am allmoast 19, I lie in Belgiusm (french speaking side)

Do you speak Dutch too, though?

Or Flemish, if we want to be politically correct.

Do you speak Dutch too, though?

Or Flemish, if we want to be politically correct.
No sorry I am orriginaly Bulgarian and I came to live in Belgium when I was 11, i already knew English and I preffered to learn French and only French. I had some Deuch lessons so i understand a little bit but no more than that :D

Looks like evo is probably going to get a new friend, hint hint.. ;)

Welcome to our zoo, feel free to watch our collection of our many pandas and panda lovers!

I think your name is cool and original, keep it up!

• Friendly
Reactions: Jman123cool
No sorry I am orriginaly Bulgarian and I came to live in Belgium when I was 11, i already knew English and I preffered to learn French and only French. I had some Deuch lessons so i understand a little bit but no more than that :D
Dissapointment for @EvoWarrior5

Oh and, welcome :3
latest?cb=20130102024149

• Funny
Hai welcome to the... wait where am I?

Welcome!
Have fun on the servers, don't forget to report the rulebreakers!

...Have fun on the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread