ReBOOting

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ReBOOting_ExE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0
Steam ID3: [U:1:0]
Date and Time of the Ban: April 8th, 2018
Reason about the Ban: Insulting/Micspam
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

(here's a link to the original ban: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/toxicity-insulting-micspam-4-8-18.16365/)

Oh wow, it's been a while since I was here. So I used to come onto this server a lot a year ago. I would make friends with a lot of different people and I would just come on to have a blast. Eventually, drama occurred between me and this other person and I took it in the wrong way. I should have kept it in discord where it belonged, and I shouldn't have been a complete ass. as for the mic spam, I thought it was unreasonable for the mic ban. According to the video, I only did that bird noise twice. I was asked to stop after the second time and I did. The fact that I was permanently banned for stopping a noise I had stopped doing kinda sucks. Also, according to some research I had done, several of the mod team I knew (Travis, Luigi) had been fired from their positions and there were several bans from them that I felt at the time were unfair. Regardless, its been a year and I've been wanting to get back into jailbreak and this server that I had been with for a long time. It has been a year, and a lot has changed with the behavior concerning my actions. I'm not as annoying and I'm more unlikely to do this kind of reckless crap anymore. I hope that whoever may read this, may unban me and give me my privileges back.

Reactions: krown
As Luigi123 has been banned, I'd like some feedback from @Justin | XplosiveAction before making the final verdict on this appeal as he was the one to make the report & I probably was not active on JB at the time.

As Luigi123 has been banned, I'd like some feedback from @Justin | XplosiveAction before making the final verdict on this appeal as he was the one to make the report & I probably was not active on JB at the time.
he has mentioned to me in steam dm's that he would like me to return to jailbreak however due to him posting that ban and it being accepted, i cant come back and really play since i would actively go on blu. if i can find them, i will post them here in an edit

Not much more really needed than this. edit: This is your final warning - any more communication blocks issued will be irreversible permanent. Please re-read the Gameserver Rules & enjoy communicating again!

Accepted

• Agree
Reactions: PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread