Invalid Inkticious Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkticious

- Your name and/or nickname "Ink, real name Ricky"
- Your age "15"
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) "No one, im sorry that i do not have permission"
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) "STEAM_0:0:183467662"
- Your general online times and your timezone "i usally always online, and i live in a eastern time zone"
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? "panda NY jailbreak, i would vist them in case i had to"
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) "yes i do, i use it all the time"
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator "i have been an admin in many friends servers, removing all rule breakers i saw"
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? "no i do not, but i can learn fairly quick!"
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? "i feel as since im online often and i read the rules every couple of days, i could be a great help to keep the server clean!"
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. "i would mute people who are mic spamming, tell people to not over talk warden muting them if i have to, and make sure none of the rules are broken, i feel as if they break a rule, they should get a warning, if they do it again, depending on the rule they broke, ban them for 2 hours."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Inkticious
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread