Information about the admin application . (1 Viewer)

ninja_panos

Donator
This goes mostly for admis moderators . I have read the thread about how to apply for admin , but there's something I can't answer myself .
- You need to have a good amount of playtime on our servers (minimum of 72 hours on each server you apply for; more if you only apply for 1 server). by EvoWarrior5 .
If for each server of the Panda-Community requires minimun time 72 hours (3 days) how much does it requires for 1 server ? Cause it just says more , but I'm not voodoo or anything to know about that . Please anyone respond if you have the answer .

Thank you for your time .

Pretty sure nobody cares about that rule and 72 hours is fine even if it's for just one server.

Just have 72 hours (3 days) minimum and you'll be good to go, for any number of servers, 1, or 2, or 3.

• Informative
Reactions: ninja_panos
If you want to apply to a specific server/gamemode, you need to have at least 3 days of playtime on said server/gamemode. As an example:

I want to apply for dodgeball, and I have more than 72 hours on DB#1, but I have never visited the other one, then I'm still eligible to apply for dodgeball. As long as the total playtime of that server/gamemode is over 72 hours it's fine.

• Informative
Reactions: ninja_panos
gameME Panda Community

2 options:

• Select the server where you wish to check how many days/hours of game time you have (example: #06 | Hightower TDM)
  • Press 'Players' at the top.
  • Search for your profile using your Steam name (example: Noot Noot) or your SteamID (example: STEAM_0:1:97155333)
  • Look for your profile, click on it, and look under 'Connection time' (example: 13 days 01:19:31 hours)
  • In the top right, press the 'Search' button.
  • Search for your profile using your Steam name (example: Noot Noot) or your SteamID (example: STEAM_0:1:97155333)
  • Additionally, you can select your desired server to get less search results. (example: #06 | Hightower TDM)
  • Look for your profile, click on it, and look under 'Connection time' (example: 13 days 01:19:31 hours)
The connection time will be displayed in the following order:

Days (if there is enough hours for 1 day), Hours : Minutes : Seconds

Users who are viewing this thread