Completed Increase 2Fort capture limit. (1 Viewer)

Want this suggestion to be accepted?

• Yes, but the cap limit should be lower than 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelowchy

On 2Fort almost no people like it when people try to capture the intelligence.
There is however a very small percentage of people who do like playing the objective and capping the intelligence, instead of the whole match just being a big FFA between red and blu.
Many people who don’t like people capping tend to leave when other people cap the intelligence.

TL;DR: I propose we increase the capture limit on 2Fort to increase the match times and reduce people leaving due to the match ending.

I suggest that the capture limit should be set to 10.

Reactions: Heratade
I see people complaining about capping the intel everyday but I always shrug it off and tell them they are playing CTF, it's the whole point of this gamemode. I've rarely seen people leaving the server because of that. I'm surprised you say many players.

I saw a lot of servers that use higher amount of capture limit and I liked it. I'm positive about making it 10 for the limit. Have in mind that if the limit will be increased, people will still whine about criticals after each cap. I see no reason to get rid off crits, it's another part of the game, so I'd be negative about the removal, but still it's an option.

Please tell me what you guys think about removing criticals after cap?

I see people complaining about capping the intel everyday but I always shrug it off and tell them they are playing CTF, it's the whole point of this gamemode. I've rarely seen people leaving the server because of that. I'm surprised you say many players.

I saw a lot of servers that use higher amount of capture limit and I liked it. I'm positive about making it 10 for the limit. Have in mind that if the limit will be increased, people will still whine about criticals after each cap. I see no reason to get rid off crits, it's another part of the game, so I'd be negative about the removal, but still it's an option.

Please tell me what you guys think about removing criticals after cap?
We could possibly meet in the middle and make a capture give mini-crits instead of crits. (Even tho I also prefer crits like it currently is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread